Register Now
Justin11

Which of the console/device are you playing games currently on?

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's very understandable that some people wouldn't be able to afford getting all the gaming consoles they desire. So, they make use of what they can get. 

Sure, everyone isn't on same par, but hard work makes an average person to get what he desired in the future when grace locates em. I'm looking forward to secure the out of reach consoles in the future. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, everyone isn't on same par, but hard work makes an average person to get what he desired in the future when grace locates em. I'm looking forward to secure the out of reach consoles in the future. 

I'm actually looking forward to collecting more old console that are dated back before the use of Sega Nintendo 64 and the rest.

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm actually looking forward to collecting more old console that are dated back before the use of Sega Nintendo 64 and the rest.

If you're opportune to have those old consoles you can simply go for them and get as much as you like. I am also looking up to get SNES console, and old PS1. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If you're opportune to have those old consoles you can simply go for them and get as much as you like. I am also looking up to get SNES console, and old PS1. 

My Nintendo 64 is still there and it still plays very well but no one is taking anymore, otherwise I would have given it away. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

My Nintendo 64 is still there and it still plays very well but no one is taking anymore, otherwise I would have given it away. 

XD, 😂. Just hold on to it, it's part of those games which you'll simply bring out and know you've played some years back. It's good to hold to a retro console in case you want to experience how retro game looks like. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

XD, 😂. Just hold on to it, it's part of those games which you'll simply bring out and know you've played some years back. It's good to hold to a retro console in case you want to experience how retro game looks like. 

Yeah, instead of just looking at the game wasting, it's far more better to give it away to someone who would put it into good use. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, instead of just looking at the game wasting, it's far more better to give it away to someone who would put it into good use. 

That's perfect, if you wouldn't get to play it again then it's better that way to encourage someone with it, instead of keeping it for fancy.