Register Now
Justin11

Which of the GTA series you've levelled up?

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

What did you hate so much about the Chinatown Wars in the game? Anything that made it stood bad and not interesting for you? 

The beauty about the main line gta games is the open world aspect, but the first two games were bird eye view type of gameplay, and Chinatown Wars has the same type of gameplay. 

6 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

The versions of GTAs I played all made sense, the Chinatown I never heard about the edition. I played from 1-5 of GTAs vice city including San Andreas. 

It came out on the psp and Nds and on some mobile devices, it was not that popular, its a solid game but the gameplay is very different to the main line games

4 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

It came out on the psp and Nds and on some mobile devices, it was not that popular, its a solid game but the gameplay is very different to the main line games

I was thinking is available on consoles like the PlayStation series. I am not a Ninetendo user. Maybe I'll check it out via PlayStore if it's available to play it using my mobile device. 

20 hours ago, kingpotato said:

The beauty about the main line gta games is the open world aspect, but the first two games were bird eye view type of gameplay, and Chinatown Wars has the same type of gameplay. 

I was actually expecting to hear that as it was something that's very obvious in the first games but the most important thing is that they fixed it later on. 

On 11/11/2021 at 6:28 PM, Boblee said:

What did you hate so much about the Chinatown Wars in the game? Anything that made it stood bad and not interesting for you? 

the angle of the view that the game unfortunately has made it less interesting than any other game in the entire franchise

On 11/4/2021 at 12:04 AM, Justin11 said:

GTA have lots of editions from "Vice city 1-5, you get San Andreas version and the remastered version too. 

Which one of this GTA series have you started and finished? 

I'm already half way through playing GTA 5 and if I keep up the playing pace, it will be completed in 8 months time. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I'm already half way through playing GTA 5 and if I keep up the playing pace, it will be completed in 8 months time. 

Hmm, eight months time is a very long one dear. I understand that you still have other things you attend to, that is eating up your time. You should play GTA 5 and enjoy your time instead of rushing the levels. 

On 11/14/2021 at 12:49 AM, Justin11 said:

At least GTA V isn't as buggy as some persons thought. Their are bugs but the bugs aren't making my progress with the game to stall, I am still pushing it up. 

If you actually asked me I'm going to tell you that it's the best GTA game series for most gamers and equally myself as well compared to the other series of the game that Rockstar made.

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

If you actually asked me I'm going to tell you that it's the best GTA game series for most gamers and equally myself as well compared to the other series of the game that Rockstar made.

Why do you think that Rockstar still doesn't want to start making any plans for the making of GTA 6? They are not yet done milking GTA 5.

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

I know other users will come into mutual agreement with me, mow you've shared your view, which means the game is still loved even if it's kinda buggy. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I know other users will come into mutual agreement with me, mow you've shared your view, which means the game is still loved even if it's kinda buggy. 

It's not something that wouldn't be easily disputed because the game GTA 5 is trending very well today. I really love the game so much.