Register Now
Justin11

Which of the GTA series you've levelled up?

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's not something that wouldn't be easily disputed because the game GTA 5 is trending very well today. I really love the game so much. 

Yes, GTA 5 is trending, until GTA 6 becomes available. Now, we have GTA trilogy version, it will simply take away some spotlight away from GTA 5. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, GTA 5 is trending, until GTA 6 becomes available. Now, we have GTA trilogy version, it will simply take away some spotlight away from GTA 5. 

I have no idea what or even when GTA 6 would be made. In fact, I'm not even thinking about it it yet because it's completely off the charts of Rockstar now. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have no idea what or even when GTA 6 would be made. In fact, I'm not even thinking about it it yet because it's completely off the charts of Rockstar now. 

Yes, their is no need thinking about GTA 6 because Rockstar isn't planning for that now. Let's enjoy our time playing GTA 5. 

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Barring the trilogy edition, I've played and finished all the other GTA games even the ones on multiple platforms.

I'm actually here to complete playing the GTA 5 because I have so many other games that are taking my time to come home right now but it's definitely something I'm working on completing at least before next year runs halfway.

On 11/21/2021 at 11:25 AM, Justin11 said:

Yes, their is no need thinking about GTA 6 because Rockstar isn't planning for that now. Let's enjoy our time playing GTA 5. 

With what they did with GTA trilogy, I'm really skeptical about what they are going to do with the next coming GTA 6. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

With what they did with GTA trilogy, I'm really skeptical about what they are going to do with the next coming GTA 6. 

From what Rockstar did with the GTA trilogy, it is a very huge black dent on what a lot of gamers would be thinking about the next coming GTA 6 that they are still planning to release.

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Let's keep close eyes around the next game development around Rockstar hierarchy. I just hope GTA 6 become a better video game. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Let's keep close eyes around the next game development around Rockstar hierarchy. I just hope GTA 6 become a better video game. 

From my playing and completing GTA trilogy, I felt really cheated off because the game wasn't really worth it nor the time I invested in playing it. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

From my playing and completing GTA trilogy, I felt really cheated off because the game wasn't really worth it nor the time I invested in playing it. 

No one will hang on with such bizarre gameplay of GTA Trilogy. Rockstar failed on this one, it has gained viral backlash how disastrous it is. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

No one will hang on with such bizarre gameplay of GTA Trilogy. Rockstar failed on this one, it has gained viral backlash how disastrous it is. 

It's what they get for not making the GTA trilogy themselves. It taught them a very big lesson. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

It's what they get for not making the GTA trilogy themselves. It taught them a very big lesson. 

I believe Rockstar have taken notice of the backlash, which is a fair share of criticism that resulted in poor video game making. They still got whole lot of time to improve and make next gen video game awesome. 

38 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I believe Rockstar have taken notice of the backlash, which is a fair share of criticism that resulted in poor video game making. They still got whole lot of time to improve and make next gen video game awesome. 

If they like, let them not take notice of it when they are making their next GTA 6 and kill their best games so far. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

If they like, let them not take notice of it when they are making their next GTA 6 and kill their best games so far. 

If they don't take correction it will simply be disastrous for them and it will be image tarnishing for sure.