Register Now
Justin11

Which of the GTA series you've levelled up?

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I believe Rockstar have taken notice of the backlash, which is a fair share of criticism that resulted in poor video game making. They still got whole lot of time to improve and make next gen video game awesome. 

Of course they'd notice, the game is one of the lowest ranking games on a lot of ranking sites. This is atrocious coming from them though considering they only overhauled the graphics and didn't add any new content.

21 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Of course they'd notice, the game is one of the lowest ranking games on a lot of ranking sites. This is atrocious coming from them though considering they only overhauled the graphics and didn't add any new content.

The content is one of the important features missing on the game, which made them underperform. Lots of gamers where looking for improvement in that area but they couldn't. 

16 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

The content is one of the important features missing on the game, which made them underperform. Lots of gamers where looking for improvement in that area but they couldn't. 

That's not the real issue at all - it's the graphical bugs/glitches why most people were disappointed and the said as much.

37 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

That's not the real issue at all - it's the graphical bugs/glitches why most people were disappointed and the said as much.

I know graphics is something worrying in the game due to it's bugs, but the content also is lacking substance. 

On 12/4/2021 at 6:59 PM, killamch89 said:

Some companies don't do themselves any good with the kind of games they make when given the opportunity. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some companies don't do themselves any good with the kind of games they make when given the opportunity. 

It's a shame when a game company with huge prospect turn and bite themselves to the point of killing their business. 

On 11/6/2021 at 7:02 PM, Patrik said:

All of them except Chinatown Wars since it was the less interesting for me between all of the parts in the whole game series 🙂

but i spent most of the time in San Andreas thanks to the multiplayer mod thats known as SAMP

I recently completed the Chinatown Wars phase and it's a very interesting thing to do because it tied me up for a long time. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

I recently completed the Chinatown Wars phase and it's a very interesting thing to do because it tied me up for a long time. 

I actually find that level very challenging from me as well when I was playing GTA but it took me a while before I was able to get around it and complete it.

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

I actually find that level very challenging from me as well when I was playing GTA but it took me a while before I was able to get around it and complete it.

I don't really know why I personally found that part of the game very challenging as well but I'm glad, I had it scoped up. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

I don't really know why I personally found that part of the game very challenging as well but I'm glad, I had it scoped up. 

This says a lot on why GTA Chinatown Wars is what it is to so many gamers. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

This says a lot on why GTA Chinatown Wars is what it is to so many gamers. 

Well, I believe that this says it all based on what one needs to know and understand about the game GTA Chinatown wars.