Register Now
Justin11

Which of the GTA series you've levelled up?

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their are lots of GTA games, and they all make sense, apart from the recent created trilogy version, that overwhelmed. 

GTA trilogy isn't anything good at all for me, it's why I never really bothered myself about the game. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their are lots of GTA games, and they all make sense, apart from the recent created trilogy version, that overwhelmed. 

With the manner of bad reviews that GTA trilogy got, I believe that Rockstar is not going to allow any of their games get made in such way ever again.

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

With the manner of bad reviews that GTA trilogy got, I believe that Rockstar is not going to allow any of their games get made in such way ever again.

Let's believe that GTA have learned their lessons and never going to repeat such kind of weird mistake again. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

GTA trilogy isn't anything good at all for me, it's why I never really bothered myself about the game. 

I played it, it's completely a waste of money, money I could've used to buy another game, maybe use it to buy more of the controllers than spending it via a weird game. 

I've completed GTA III to GTA V. So every game in between aside from the PSP games that were re-released on PS2 back in the day. I mostly just stuck with GTA III, GTA Vice City, San Andreas, GTA IV and V. Other than that, I haven't really played the original top down GTAs, at least not long. 

But yeah, I expect to also play GTA VI ocne that comes out. 

I haven't finished any game in the series. I played GTA 3 and 4 but it just wasn't my time to play it. Now that I've played GTA5---how is it not the best game ever made? And I'll ask that question again at some point in the future. But since playing GTA5 and the complete masterpiece that it is, I want to get the trilogy and play from the first game. I actually feel it's worth getting it because I'm not that familiar with the old school games. I mean, should I play the ps2 versions instead of the trilogy? All I know is that I'm gonna play 4 after 5 and then start from 1-the almighty original. Sucks they screwed many things in the trilogy, but what other choice do I have? Ps2 or ps4??? 

I have to say... GTA5 is a game in this modern technology and brilliance that just can't be beat anytime soon. And GTA5 is a ps3 game correct? FUCK MAN...They didn't even need a generation to stand on. 

4 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I've completed GTA III to GTA V. So every game in between aside from the PSP games that were re-released on PS2 back in the day. I mostly just stuck with GTA III, GTA Vice City, San Andreas, GTA IV and V. Other than that, I haven't really played the original top down GTAs, at least not long. 

But yeah, I expect to also play GTA VI ocne that comes out. 

Seriously, everyone of us is actively watching and waiting for the release of GTA VI ocne that comes out for all to play. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

GTA Vice City and GTA San Andreas are the ones that I have completed and replayed twice within the course when I got them. 

I never completed the levels via San Andreas version before, I completed from 1-3 of vice city. I simply play around San Andreas for the fun, simply coding whatever xD 😅

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I never completed the levels via San Andreas version before, I completed from 1-3 of vice city. I simply play around San Andreas for the fun, simply coding whatever xD 😅

What do you mean by simply coding whatever ??? I don't really get exactly what you are trying to say.. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

San Andreas version of GTA is most intriguing version of the franchise video game series. The fun is simply there, the location is exceptional, I admire the gameplay a lot. 

San Andreas version of GTA has been around for a long time now but it's still very enjoyable for most GTA game lovers. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

What do you mean by simply coding whatever ??? I don't really get exactly what you are trying to say.. 

xD 😂. Coding in GTA San Andreas means using cheat codes to invest whatever device or armours I want in the game, which makes me partially immortal in the game since the police or pedestrians wouldn't pull me down. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

xD 😂. Coding in GTA San Andreas means using cheat codes to invest whatever device or armours I want in the game, which makes me partially immortal in the game since the police or pedestrians wouldn't pull me down. 

Really? I have never done that, it's why I was lost at it when you mentioned it.
tenor.gif