Register Now
Justin11

Which of the GTA series you've levelled up?

On 12/12/2021 at 9:45 AM, Boblee said:

Really? I have never done that, it's why I was lost at it when you mentioned it.
tenor.gif

Why is this one opening mouth?? Will you close that big mouth Mr man let me see road 😂 😂 😂

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Why is this one opening mouth?? Will you close that big mouth Mr man let me see road 😂 😂 😂

Why wouldn't I open mouth eeh? When it's something that's got to do with cheating? I'm definitely going to open the mouth wider in awe!! 

On 12/11/2021 at 11:07 PM, Heatman said:

San Andreas version of GTA has been around for a long time now but it's still very enjoyable for most GTA game lovers. 

Yeah, I've been with that game for over 10 years now, it's been around in the limelight for over 15 years too. But still, I find enjoyment around the game when I take on it, even though it's kinda old. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, I've been with that game for over 10 years now, it's been around in the limelight for over 15 years too. But still, I find enjoyment around the game when I take on it, even though it's kinda old. 

Yeah, Rockstar really did something special with GTA games ever since the first release and they have kept it up for a while now which is something good. 

On 12/14/2021 at 8:09 PM, Boblee said:

Yeah, Rockstar really did something special with GTA games ever since the first release and they have kept it up for a while now which is something good. 

From GTA 5 down, made sense, but that GTA Trilogy version is a mess for the whole good work Rockstar have put in the past. I felt for them when I learned how disastrous that game looks in game-play. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

From GTA 5 down, made sense, but that GTA Trilogy version is a mess for the whole good work Rockstar have put in the past. I felt for them when I learned how disastrous that game looks in game-play. 

GTA Trilogy is a very big mistake that Rockstar would really wish to scratch out the face of their history. If they knew it's going to turn out the way it did, they would have stopped it. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

GTA Trilogy is a very big mistake that Rockstar would really wish to scratch out the face of their history. If they knew it's going to turn out the way it did, they would have stopped it. 

Seriously, they should have know that any work not done by them especially when it comes to making their games is definitely not going to top notch. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

With the widespread negative feedbacks, I believe Rockstar knew very much that they underperformed in the building of the game. They are keeping calm and planning another way round to develop a video that will satisfy gamers and silent the critics of their failed trilogy edition of GTA. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, they should have know that any work not done by them especially when it comes to making their games is definitely not going to top notch. 

Even some of the games made by Rockstar themselves aren't that good but manageable to some extent and to think giving their game to another company to produce for them will definitely be a massive failure. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Even some of the games made by Rockstar themselves aren't that good but manageable to some extent and to think giving their game to another company to produce for them will definitely be a massive failure. 

Seriously, that's one of the things that had me confused with what they did by allowing another company to make the GTA trilogy. 

On 12/18/2021 at 12:47 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously, that's one of the things that had me confused with what they did by allowing another company to make the GTA trilogy. 

It's the management that can best answer that question because I'm very sure that it had every gamer confused till date. 

Even if you go to rockstar or send them mails to seek for the interpretation why they offered the franchise game to third party company or devs, you still wouldn't get response for it. Is better we take it as we've seen it. And move on with other better game options. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's the management that can best answer that question because I'm very sure that it had every gamer confused till date. 

They wouldn't even do that no matter what pressure that's being put on them. It's how they have been for a while now. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

They wouldn't even do that no matter what pressure that's being put on them. It's how they have been for a while now. 

They know very well the level of mess up that did and there is nothing that they can say to do to make up for it. It's why they are mute on it.