Register Now
Justin11

Which of the GTA series you've levelled up?

On 12/12/2021 at 9:45 AM, Boblee said:

Really? I have never done that, it's why I was lost at it when you mentioned it.
tenor.gif

It's very much possible when you're playing GTA S.A, I did it couple of times via PS2 those days. I've seen several of the cheats via PS4 as well. 

10 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's very much possible when you're playing GTA S.A, I did it couple of times via PS2 those days. I've seen several of the cheats via PS4 as well. 

Do gamers still make use of cheats today when playing games. I can't remember the last time I tried to do that. 

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Do gamers still make use of cheats today when playing games. I can't remember the last time I tried to do that. 

I never loved the idea of cheats again after using them in my PS2 days playing GTAs and other action/adventure games. I simply love playing the game in more realistic way. 

14 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I never loved the idea of cheats again after using them in my PS2 days playing GTAs and other action/adventure games. I simply love playing the game in more realistic way. 

Personally, I believe that those who can't play their games without making use of cheats aren't real gamers. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Personally, I believe that those who can't play their games without making use of cheats aren't real gamers. 

It is understandable they aren't playing with their real strength of gaming. And as such, they don't know how to play. When I was using cheat with GTA S.A on PS2, I really don't know how to play. Because, when I dump the chest, AI simply use me for shooting training xD 😄

On 12/21/2021 at 10:06 AM, Justin11 said:

Using codes to attract cheating in the game isn't a decent kind of gaming. I don't entertain such, even if I've seen review of the cheats before. I play with my experience which I am proud of via a game which I found favourable with. 

It's actually why a lot of people are off playing most online games and Battle Royals likes of games that are full of loophole to screw my opponents with it. 

24 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It's actually why a lot of people are off playing most online games and Battle Royals likes of games that are full of loophole to screw my opponents with it. 

Are you trying to say that, battle Royale games are full with cheats of it's own? 

Edited by Justin11

10 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I believe that most of the games comes with it's own unique cheats that can be use in one way or another. 

Yeah, if you make deeper researches you'll simply get review on the various games chests. I don't want to go about that anymore, Because I don't like cheating anymore. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Cheating doesn't show real video game strength, if you want to play and hit your chest that pulled off strong challenge to your opponent then you should play with your normal experience. 

If these gamers know all that, why do that still use cheats in their gameplay and even still have the guts to brag about it? 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

If these gamers know all that, why do that still use cheats in their gameplay and even still have the guts to brag about it? 

They know that, but the ones who cheating have become addicted to, doesn't stop using it. They simply want to brag all the time winning you. But truth be told, that's not real winning because they didn't win with their own performance. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

They know that, but the ones who cheating have become addicted to, doesn't stop using it. They simply want to brag all the time winning you. But truth be told, that's not real winning because they didn't win with their own performance. 

It only gets fun and silly 😋 to me when a cheater plays with and vs another cheater. Let the best cheater wins 😂