Register Now
Justin11

Which of the GTA series you've levelled up?

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

It only gets fun and silly 😋 to me when a cheater plays with and vs another cheater. Let the best cheater wins 😂. 

I would take the front roll seat in watching them play and see the loser nag off his head in the end of the gameplay. 

21 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You should, provided their is something you're simply willing to learn from the expert gamers as they battle against each other. 

Seriously, there is nothing that I can actually learn from a cheater in how he or she plays games unless I want to learn how to cheat. 

On 12/25/2021 at 10:50 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously, there is nothing that I can actually learn from a cheater in how he or she plays games unless I want to learn how to cheat. 

Haha, that's exactly what they can actually do teach you most of the time with their cheat, cheat, and cheat strategies. 

In terms of finishing the story, that would be GTA 3, GTA 4, and GTA 5. I've also played Vice City and San Andreas but never had the chance to finish the campaign. I'll probably be doing that soon now that the remastered versions are out.

4 hours ago, Darth said:

In terms of finishing the story, that would be GTA 3, GTA 4, and GTA 5. I've also played Vice City and San Andreas but never had the chance to finish the campaign. I'll probably be doing that soon now that the remastered versions are out.

Which of the GTA remastered version is out? The trilogy remains the latest franchise version of GTA, I am still yet to hear about others making the jump. 

5 hours ago, Darth said:

If you happen to give playing them more, there is always a possibility that you can complete them unless you are not looking for that. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Which of the GTA remastered version is out? The trilogy remains the latest franchise version of GTA, I am still yet to hear about others making the jump. 

Seriously, that GTA trilogy isn't worth mentioning ever in my opinion. It's a whack game from all standard. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If you were to rate the GTA trilogy what's it going to be on your rating chart with how the game has been after its release? 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The trilogy is what I meant when I said that. I've previously played Vice City and San Andreas but not properly. Didn't feel like playing it since they felt outdated. But now that the remastered versions are out, I can finally play them properly.

2 hours ago, Darth said:

The trilogy is what I meant when I said that. I've previously played Vice City and San Andreas but not properly. Didn't feel like playing it since they felt outdated. But now that the remastered versions are out, I can finally play them properly.

When I saw your last sentence, I knew you were heading to that line. Have you started playing the trilogy version yet? 

2 hours ago, Darth said:

I'm very sure from my experience that remastered versions of such games are always more better and more satisfying to play. 

18 hours ago, Darth said:

No matter what they do in upgrading the GTA trilogy in new remastered versions, I'm definitely not interested in it any more. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

When I saw your last sentence, I knew you were heading to that line. Have you started playing the trilogy version yet? 

Yeah, San Andreas so far as it's available to play through the Xbox Game Pass. I've played a few of the first few missions and it was fun. I'll decided whether to get the full bundle once I finish this one.

2 hours ago, Darth said:

Yeah, San Andreas so far as it's available to play through the Xbox Game Pass. I've played a few of the first few missions and it was fun. I'll decided whether to get the full bundle once I finish this one.

If you would like my opinion, it's definitely worth getting the full bundle because just like you have had a taste of it, it's definitely worth it.