Register Now
Justin11

Which of the GTA series you've levelled up?

3 hours ago, Darth said:

Yeah, San Andreas so far as it's available to play through the Xbox Game Pass. I've played a few of the first few missions and it was fun. I'll decided whether to get the full bundle once I finish this one.

I have actually completed it twice and it care isn't taken care of, I'm still going to play it all over again because it's an awesome game. 

4 hours ago, Darth said:

Yeah, San Andreas so far as it's available to play through the Xbox Game Pass. I've played a few of the first few missions and it was fun. I'll decided whether to get the full bundle once I finish this one.

Provided that it satisfied you, you shouldn't hesitate to get the full game and play full-time to drive happiness whenever you're bored. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Provided that it satisfied you, you shouldn't hesitate to get the full game and play full-time to drive happiness whenever you're bored. 

Yeah, even if he's yet to play it at all, the reviews on the game would be very convincing for him to make the decision. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, even if he's yet to play it at all, the reviews on the game would be very convincing for him to make the decision. 

That's very sure, and it's the essence if having video game reviews. If you don't have such kind of reviews some new comers wouldn't learn either. 

On 12/29/2021 at 11:35 PM, Justin11 said:

Personal gaming experience and satisfaction is what stands out for most people and it's what get them to play what they wish to play. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Personal gaming experience and satisfaction is what stands out for most people and it's what get them to play what they wish to play. 

On a personal note, I enjoy video games very much when I'm indoors playing alone or with  a friend of mine in a quieter situation and not with crowds. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

On a personal note, I enjoy video games very much when I'm indoors playing alone or with  a friend of mine in a quieter situation and not with crowds. 

The pandemic of coronavirus wouldn't even let you play in a crowded place even if you wanted to. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

The pandemic of coronavirus wouldn't even let you play in a crowded place even if you wanted to. 

It has done me good in disguise by letting stay completely in the house without moving out much offline. It's simply me and my phone and console. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It has done me good in disguise by letting stay completely in the house without moving out much offline. It's simply me and my phone and console. 

If you are the kind of person who likes being in doors a lot, the Isolation is definitely going to favor you in a very big way. 

On 1/2/2022 at 11:18 AM, Boblee said:

There are so many gamers that I know their gaming life haven't been the same ever since the pandemic of Corona virus and it's never going to be the same again. 

23 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I believe covid19 have even helped him to enjoy more quieter gaming time due to the restriction imposed on movement. 

Generally for gamers, it helped them get some good gaming time with their friends and family but for work and all, it never helped a lot of people. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Generally for gamers, it helped them get some good gaming time with their friends and family but for work and all, it never helped a lot of people. 

You're correct, it helped gamers stay indoors and play with family members most especially. I didn't play much with friends, I played all alone because my friends were staying differently and none came to me due to restriction of movement. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

You're correct, it helped gamers stay indoors and play with family members most especially. I didn't play much with friends, I played all alone because my friends were staying differently and none came to me due to restriction of movement. 

Being locked in doors for months with no where to go and no work to do. If you invested the time on playing any games, you will definitely complete it.