Register Now
Justin11

Which of the GTA series you've levelled up?

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, what's the essence of the vaccine that was produced to combat the virus? Was it all a hoax? 

Is simply a hoax dear friend, it isn't all that strong to prevent the infection. Ever since some footballers started taking the vaccine, there have been more cases of covid19 in the football world. I see the vaccine making them prone to the disease, bizarre. 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Is simply a hoax dear friend, it isn't all that strong to prevent the infection. Ever since some footballers started taking the vaccine, there have been more cases of covid19 in the football world. I see the vaccine making them prone to the disease, bizarre. 

Seriously, I still doubt what CDC did with the vaccine development because it's not looking like the vaccine is actually effective to the virus at all. 

17 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I still doubt what CDC did with the vaccine development because it's not looking like the vaccine is actually effective to the virus at all. 

The vaccine for covid19 have already created a wrong impression around majority of citizens here in my region. They simply see the vaccine as a method to get more people infected. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The vaccine for covid19 have already created a wrong impression around majority of citizens here in my region. They simply see the vaccine as a method to get more people infected. 

Personally, I wouldn't feel at ease at all with how everything is going. I have gotten my first jab but I'm not convinced to go get the rest. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Personally, I wouldn't feel at ease at all with how everything is going. I have gotten my first jab but I'm not convinced to go get the rest. 

Get the vaccines, don't believe the anti-vaxx nonsense that some idiots are spreading.

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Allow me to enlighten you.  My mother recently tested positive and had to isolate.  She along with my father had the first two jabs along with the booster.  She had to go to hospital because of in another unrelated issue but she and everyone else in the house made it past the isolation period with little more than a cough.

At my work I heard of another couple about the same age, maybe a little younger who also tested positive.  They had not had their jabs.  The woman was taken into hospital and died a day later and her husband is severely ill and probably not going to make it.

THAT'S the difference the vaccine makes.  It doesn't guarantee that you won't get the virus but the effects of getting I'll are dramatically reduced, literally the difference between life and death.  As far as I'm concerned anyone who refuses to get their jabs is selfish, a moron and a walking health hazard.  

On 1/8/2022 at 11:21 PM, Justin11 said:

I mean this from the bottom of my heart...

...FUCK YOU!!!

What your effectively doing with that statement is calling people like my mother fucking liers you cunt!  I've seen it first hand.  The virus is real, the vaccines are effective and if you believe otherwise I suggest you go out and give everyone a sloppy wet kiss until you catch it yourself, then die.  Save the rest of us the indignity of living in a world with you in it.

Edited by Crazycrab

1 hour ago, Crazycrab said:

Get the vaccines, don't believe the anti-vaxx nonsense that some idiots are spreading.

Allow me to enlighten you.  My mother recently tested positive and had to isolate.  She along with my father had the first two jabs along with the booster.  She had to go to hospital because of in another unrelated issue but she and everyone else in the house made it past the isolation period with little more than a cough.

At my work I heard of another couple about the same age, maybe a little younger who also tested positive.  They had not had their jabs.  The woman was taken into hospital and died a day later and her husband is severely ill and probably not going to make it.

THAT'S the difference the vaccine makes.  It doesn't guarantee that you won't get the virus but the effects of getting I'll are dramatically reduced, literally the difference between life and death.  As far as I'm concerned anyone who refuses to get their jabs is selfish, a moron and a walking health hazard.  

I'm not doubting whether the virus is here or that it's killing a lot of people especially the older folks but my challenge with understanding what's going on with the vaccine is that after all it took to get the vaccine, it doesn't seem like we are hearing the end of this. It's even taking longer than when Ebola hit the world I think. 

On 1/10/2022 at 12:49 PM, Crazycrab said:

I hear you my friend and all your explanation seems to have a lot of doubts checked out for me. I would look at the possibility of getting the remaining jabs. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

If you are counting in the trash GTA trilogy as ones that gamers have leveled up on, then you can as well count that in for me. 

Have you levelled up GTA trilogy edition? 

I am yet to play that one full-time, it is below par, I only played it once via video game village. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I am yet to play that one full-time, it is below par, I only played it once via video game village. 

Yeah, I have purchased and played the damn game which isn't worth the stress. It's one of the games that I regretted getting last year. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The real question is whether playing it is worth it? And the answer is a capital NO, as even the price of the game isn't worth it being sold as such. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

The real question is whether playing it is worth it? And the answer is a capital NO, as even the price of the game isn't worth it being sold as such. 

It's not. If it's still for me to ask for a refund for the game, I'm definitely going to do that because it's not worth that amount. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's not. If it's still for me to ask for a refund for the game, I'm definitely going to do that because it's not worth that amount. 

Seriously, if that was possible to do with getting a refund for the game, most gamers would be open to it. For $60 for the game is a complete robbery. 

On 1/7/2022 at 4:18 PM, Boblee said:

It's actually why it's forced on people to stay in doors at the time in order to halt the spread of the virus. It affected a lot of things but it helped stalled the spread. 

You're correct, in that case I'm staying indoors and isolating myself until I get all clear of my illness that got the similarities with covid19. But at the meantime I'm not facing much issues, I'm nearing to 100% recovery.