Register Now
Justin11

Which of the GTA series you've levelled up?

4 minutes ago, Empire said:

Out of all the series, I would say GTAIV 🙂 even gta 4 episodes from liberty city. Spent far more in the story and completing it and getting all achievements. Yes also complated GTAV story from start to finnsh.

You've shown high spirit when it comes to showing reflexes around gaming. You've tried in that capacity to finish two editions around GTA series, that's fabulous. 

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I am still stuck with GTA V, let's see if i can complete it before January 2022. I've racked up vice city I, and II. 

Even though I'm yet to complete playing GTA 5, I'm sure very satisfied with my progress on the game. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Even though I'm yet to complete playing GTA 5, I'm sure very satisfied with my progress on the game. 

Continue on the psych you've reached with GTA 5. When you finish it, you can come here and share your experience so far by completing it. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Continue on the psych you've reached with GTA 5. When you finish it, you can come here and share your experience so far by completing it. 

Definitely, it's something that can offer a sort of accomplishment when it's completed. Since, the GTA 6 isn't yet to released, I'm not in a rush to complete it. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

I am yet to complete GTA V I, and II, III via my PS3 console, and I don't think I can complete any of them. The best version of GTAs I love is 'S.A. 

I don't really think that you're playing the GTA game series more often from how you feel that you can't even complete any of them. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

I don't really think that you're playing the GTA game series more often from how you feel that you can't even complete any of them. 

I see the missions quite long, the last time I played S.A I stopped around level five since then I never visited the game anymore. I am simply looking to upgrade my gaming device to be motivated again to carry on. 

All of them except Chinatown Wars since it was the less interesting for me between all of the parts in the whole game series 🙂

but i spent most of the time in San Andreas thanks to the multiplayer mod thats known as SAMP

On 11/6/2021 at 7:59 AM, Boblee said:

Definitely, it's something that can offer a sort of accomplishment when it's completed. Since, the GTA 6 isn't yet to released, I'm not in a rush to complete it. 

You shouldn't be in rush just as you've said. Their is no need rushing in, because the edition is the latest franchise made by rockstar. 

On 11/6/2021 at 7:02 PM, Patrik said:

All of them except Chinatown Wars since it was the less interesting for me between all of the parts in the whole game series 🙂

but i spent most of the time in San Andreas thanks to the multiplayer mod thats known as SAMP

What did you hate so much about the Chinatown Wars in the game? Anything that made it stood bad and not interesting for you?