Register Now
Justin11

Do you play video games together with your children/relatives?

It's always entertaining to play video games with friends and family, that's where the amusement lies mostly. If you're a father or a mother do you make-out time to share 'video games with your wards or share with your relatives during leisure time? 

Edited by Justin11

Most games that I tend to get into are PC/digital based games and people/family around me are not into or do they do how to work on PCs. It's always been myself. Then again it's a good thing as you can do what you want and whenever 🙂 

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I have siblings that love video games but not as I do. When I was with them much, we played and shared the beautiful gaming moments. At times when I visit them we keep the fun going. 

My immediate kid brother is my go to when it comes to playing games with my siblings because he is the only one who can match up to me. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

My immediate kid brother is my go to when it comes to playing games with my siblings because he is the only one who can match up to me. 

That's cool that you've got a partner in video game. I was like that earlier with my seniors. But none of them were closer to me when it comes to experiencing and expertise playing PES some years ago. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's cool that you've got a partner in video game. I was like that earlier with my seniors. But none of them were closer to me when it comes to experiencing and expertise playing PES some years ago. 

Yeah, I do and we do take each other to the limit and it makes us get better. The first day he beat me, I was really shocked. 

4 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

During my early childhood, my father joins me to play soccer, that's the only RL game he loves till date. He doesn't play video games, I only enjoy video games with my brothers and friends. 

It's only my classmates that I played with in groups with most FIFA games I played in in teenage years. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's only my classmates that I played with in groups with most FIFA games I played in in teenage years. 

Okay. Their is no doubt, soccer games is engaging and entertaining when you play with one another. It doesn't all that make sense playing alone. 

On 11/6/2021 at 8:43 AM, Boblee said:

Yeah, I do and we do take each other to the limit and it makes us get better. The first day he beat me, I was really shocked. 

xD, 😅. That shows spirit of competitive. Not every partner in offline multiplayer can pose such competition you share with your gaming partner. 

1 hour ago, ZandraJoi said:

When I was young, we had Atari & my mom & I would play games together or alternate at least. Later on, when my husband & I bought Nintendo, we'd play against each other in some games that allowed it. Otherwise we too would switch who's turn it is.

That's great to hear about the playing time you had with your mother in the past, and the playing with your husband too. I guess you are still playing with both of them till date?