Register Now
Justin11

Do you play video games together with your children/relatives?

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's something that's been up and still going for a long time now. There are new cases of increasing infection across Europe especially in Germany. 

It's very sad that the covid19 pandemic cases haven't ceased since it's emergence. It's getting to three years, if it eventually gets to 2022 without it's permanent cure. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

It's very sad that the covid19 pandemic cases haven't ceased since it's emergence. It's getting to three years, if it eventually gets to 2022 without it's permanent cure. 

It's been limiting a lot of people from getting the lives they want to enjoy because of the limitations it comes with. Gamers are really affected. 

7 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's been limiting a lot of people from getting the lives they want to enjoy because of the limitations it comes with. Gamers are really affected. 

Everyone is affected, I really don't like it, because travels aren't interesting again, due to the limitations involved when it comes to traveling and the rest that has to do with tourism. 

22 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Everyone is affected, I really don't like it, because travels aren't interesting again, due to the limitations involved when it comes to traveling and the rest that has to do with tourism. 

Seriously, it's really a shame that it's get to this point with life being screwed up as a result of the pandemic of Corona virus. 

45 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's really a shame that it's get to this point with life being screwed up as a result of the pandemic of Corona virus. 

What you just said is true, life has been on.tje upside down since covid19 started. Things offline never really geared up, everything is simply operating very slow. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have played very well with my classmates more than I have ever played with anyone else in the world but I'm definitely going to play more with my kids. 

My kids and blood comes first when it comes to who I really enjoy playing with especially my son. He's one of a kind when it comes to gaming, just like his father. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

My kids and blood comes first when it comes to who I really enjoy playing with especially my son. He's one of a kind when it comes to gaming, just like his father. 

I played more with my classmates back then because they were the only ones that were closer to me back then. Now, my kids are my extension. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

I played more with my classmates back then because they were the only ones that were closer to me back then. Now, my kids are my extension. 

Kids are a good source of happiness if you do take good care of them. They will add more life force in you that you can't give up on anything. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Kids are a good source of happiness if you do take good care of them. They will add more life force in you that you can't give up on anything. 

My parents loved me very much and did everything to make sure that I'm happy including playing video games with me. 

On 11/21/2021 at 6:29 AM, Boblee said:

My parents loved me very much and did everything to make sure that I'm happy including playing video games with me. 

You are a lucky kid growing up as for me and my parents with video games, they never embraced it till I hit 23 years. 

Their are persons like that. Their parents simply wants to see them happy all day, even doing things which on their own it doesn't motivate them. But for the sake of making the child happy, they simply play around it with their child. My love for video games started long time ago, my parents don't like video games, but it didn't make them to stop my happiness playing games. 

On 11/24/2021 at 10:53 PM, Boblee said:

Fortunately for my cousin who visited last weekend, today was my off day at work and we played Ghost of Tsushima almost all day long. 

Does Ghost of Tsushima an offline multiplayer game? Can two players feature in and play against each other or as a companion gamers?