Register Now
Justin11

Do you play video games together with your children/relatives?

all of my siblings love gaming and we grew up playing many different offline multiplayer games (either sport or first person shooters) we would always compete with each other and take turns while switching out the loser but nowadays we only play sometimes like when we are together because now everyone has jobs and have moved out 

On 11/26/2021 at 2:56 AM, onii chan said:

all of my siblings love gaming and we grew up playing many different offline multiplayer games (either sport or first person shooters) we would always compete with each other and take turns while switching out the loser but nowadays we only play sometimes like when we are together because now everyone has jobs and have moved out 

That's life, at some point we wouldn't stay together all the time with our siblings even with our children especially when maturity comes in. Because they'll go seek for their own career, to earn money and start up their own family. Its tremendous that during early time, you enjoyed playing video games with your beloved siblings. 

On 11/26/2021 at 2:56 AM, onii chan said:

If any of them is into playing video games that very well they will always still find time to play at their own convenient time and not abandon the game completely.

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

If any of them is into playing video games that very well they will always still find time to play at their own convenient time and not abandon the game completely.

ofc, they do still play but we cant really play with each other as our schedules just dont work out (which is fine) 

I used to game with my mom and sister when I was a kid. These days they don't really game all that much, which kinda sucks, but now my nephew has become a gamer, so I often game with him on Fortnite and some COD games. But other than that, most of my family doesn't bother much with gaming. 

14 hours ago, onii chan said:

ofc, they do still play but we cant really play with each other as our schedules just dont work out (which is fine) 

It depends on the distance at which you lot are separated. If it's not that too far, this is Christmas around the corner, you guys can arrange a get together. 

On 11/27/2021 at 10:16 PM, onii chan said:

You guys can try hook up playing online games. I believe it's the best way and only way you can play and connect with your friends. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

You guys can try hook up playing online games. I believe it's the best way and only way you can play and connect with your friends. 

Exactly, it's why online games can be that fun because you don't really need to be in the same room to get connected to all. 

Regardless of the time of the year, the answer to the question of the thread is yes. If it's possible and they are also into it, playing videogames is a great way to socialize and get closer to people. And it's very fun too!

It's nice to be able to share your hobby and your work with everyone around you.

On 12/2/2021 at 8:48 PM, Jutsun said:

Regardless of the time of the year, the answer to the question of the thread is yes. If it's possible and they are also into it, playing videogames is a great way to socialize and get closer to people. And it's very fun too!

It's nice to be able to share your hobby and your work with everyone around you.

There are some games that are meant to be played with people because it's more fun playing that way than playing all by yourself alone. 

On 11/29/2021 at 7:17 AM, Boblee said:

Exactly, it's why online games can be that fun because you don't really need to be in the same room to get connected to all. 

Yeah, it's why I really enjoy playing the game Top Eleven Football Manager with lots of my friends online. I even play with my best friends as well. 

On 12/4/2021 at 12:11 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's why I really enjoy playing the game Top Eleven Football Manager with lots of my friends online. I even play with my best friends as well. 

I'd reckon that would be so much fun getting to compete with your friends and know who's the best amongst you all. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'd reckon that would be so much fun getting to compete with your friends and know who's the best amongst you all. 

Only a lone gamer would prefer to play all alone by himself with no friends and do really enjoy it more than when he play with anyone.