Register Now
Justin11

Do you play video games together with your children/relatives?

What will really push serious gaming wothbmy siblings, friends and even well wishers hard playing more of the game, is when their is much to play which are the new games I'll be adding to my backlog, and the food that will go together while playing games. 

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's wonderful, your time with your cousins, and other member of your family gonna have a blissful Christmas celebration again this year with video games and others. 

When you have family to play with my friend, it's better to take advantage of it and enjoy the moment because they barely come easily. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

When you have family to play with my friend, it's better to take advantage of it and enjoy the moment because they barely come easily. 

Yeah, I'll take advantage of it again when I visit my biological family this Christmas period, and spend time with them, play games with my gaming siblings and friends as well. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

The reason why doing this is very important is because not all have families to bond with. A friend of mine is an orphan, he's literally all by himself. 

On 12/12/2021 at 10:29 AM, Boblee said:

The reason why doing this is very important is because not all have families to bond with. A friend of mine is an orphan, he's literally all by himself. 

That must have been really sad and lonely for him to stay all by himself. Is he married now or still a single without any family of his own? 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

There was never a time that I had to play my video games all alone when my little brother was still living no life the life conditions. 

That's true, because you can't leave him behind. Such happened around my senior siblings in the past, I simply put them loving video games, even till today they are still playing games. 

Edited by Justin11

20 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's true, because you can't leave him behind. Such happened around my senior siblings in the past, I simply put them loving video games, even till today they are still playing games. 

I have also been playing with both my brothers and sisters over the years. Although, my sister is married now but whenever she visits, we always play. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have also been playing with both my brothers and sisters over the years. Although, my sister is married now but whenever she visits, we always play. 

My immediate sister is a nurse and she hardly ever have time to play video games at all. Whenever she's free, she prefers to sleep then play games. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

My immediate sister is a nurse and she hardly ever have time to play video games at all. Whenever she's free, she prefers to sleep then play games. 

The nature of her work is too tedious that she can't afford not to rest whenever she gets the chance to, so I don't really blame her. 

On 12/14/2021 at 11:23 PM, Heatman said:

That's tremendous that your siblings are gamers like you. And the most intriguing of them all, is the fact that your sister still plays even at marriage. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

The nature of her work is too tedious that she can't afford not to rest whenever she gets the chance to, so I don't really blame her. 

Yeah it's something that I had to figure out on my own and I had to let her be. 

37 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's tremendous that your siblings are gamers like you. And the most intriguing of them all, is the fact that your sister still plays even at marriage. 

It's always fun when you play with your blood. It makes you feel well connected with them. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah it's something that I had to figure out on my own and I had to let her be. 

It's always fun when you play with your blood. It makes you feel well connected with them. 

You're very lucky to have her not being the temperamental type of person, otherwise you will have a big problem to deal with. Although her being a nurse will counter her being temperamental.