Register Now
Justin11

Do you play video games together with your children/relatives?

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's always fun when you play with your blood. It makes you feel well connected with them. 

Well connected indeed, because you'll stay even long in the night to keep playing with each other until extreme tiredness comes in where no one can feel that continuity. I've been with my siblings playing till we felt so exhaustively, we gonna do it again this time when I get to our family house. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Well connected indeed, because you'll stay even long in the night to keep playing with each other until extreme tiredness comes in where no one can feel that continuity. I've been with my siblings playing till we felt so exhaustively, we gonna do it again this time when I get to our family house. 

Yeah, although there some games that I wouldn't play with my younger folks because it might end up messing up their head. 

27 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, although there some games that I wouldn't play with my younger folks because it might end up messing up their head. 

Many games have age restrictions which we should strictly follow. I know many people don't find that any useful, but PEGI rankings are genuine and should be adhered by. We shouldn't allow our kids to play games having too much gore scenes.

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

Many games have age restrictions which we should strictly follow. I know many people don't find that any useful, but PEGI rankings are genuine and should be adhered by. We shouldn't allow our kids to play games having too much gore scenes.

It's actually why I'm very selective of the kind of games that I play with my family members especially my smaller ones. 

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Most gamers fail to take that into consideration when playing games with younger ones. It's not nice at all because they get exposed to things they shouldn't have been. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's simply better, you play alone as an adult and keep them even away from watching, since it's never suitable for their age. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, it's simply better, you play alone as an adult and keep them even away from watching, since it's never suitable for their age. 

One thing with kids is that they are always open to do anything that you are allowed with them to do which is why I don't control is very necessary when it comes to games they are allowed to play.

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, most times I have games put apart differently that I play with my siblings because of age limit issues with some games. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, most times I have games put apart differently that I play with my siblings because of age limit issues with some games. 

This is a very good strategy for one not to mix up the games and get kids to play games they aren't supposed to play. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's very important as you've chosen that part simply to keep things how it should be and not exposing your underaged siblings from playing, which is a breach to the game's rule. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's very important as you've chosen that part simply to keep things how it should be and not exposing your underaged siblings from playing, which is a breach to the game's rule. 

Some parents are not well aware of how to control what their kids play but it's not for me. I always make sure one plays within their limit of games to play. 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

One thing with kids and underage individuals is that they are always curious about everything and if you allow them to play such games they aren't supposed to, they will like do it over and over again. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

One thing with kids and underage individuals is that they are always curious about everything and if you allow them to play such games they aren't supposed to, they will like do it over and over again. 

And that's dangerous when they start doing it over and over, which is an abuse to that child. And the damages it can also bring up, who knows. That's why we keep some things away from them when isn't meant for them. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Just like my little girl and my niece.. They are as curious as little cats when it comes to trying to know something. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Just like my little girl and my niece.. They are as curious as little cats when it comes to trying to know something. 

From my experience and observation, I think that girls are more curious and inquisitive than the boys.. What do you think?