Register Now
Justin11

Do you play video games together with your children/relatives?

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

From my experience and observation, I think that girls are more curious and inquisitive than the boys.. What do you think? 

Yeah, boys are just more stubborn and aggressively wired but the girls are very curious and always asking questions. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, boys are just more stubborn and aggressively wired but the girls are very curious and always asking questions. 

Exactly what I had with my boy. He's always very stubborn to the point I feel like he's copied all that I used to do. As for the girls, they are more calm. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly what I had with my boy. He's always very stubborn to the point I feel like he's copied all that I used to do. As for the girls, they are more calm. 

Girls are supposed to be calm because it's in their nature to be calm unless it's a special kind of girls that are dragon born in my opinion. 

22 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Both the boys and girls act inquisitive, curious to learn, adapt too. Learning is learned faster during childhood more than adulthood. What you learned then, will now develop and make you more knowledgeable and mature. 

I have good reasons to believe that this is actually true because there are some kids that are very sharp to catch up on everything that easily. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Kids are very much open to learning faster than adults, and it stays longer in their memory. That's why if someone don't learn the basic knowledge of read and write, he or she will find it very hard to learn during adulthood. 

Seriously, these kids have a very fast and sharp brains and IQ unlike what we used to have and portray. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, these kids have a very fast and sharp brains and IQ unlike what we used to have and portray. 

It starts from the early age for sure. Imagine at the moment I can't even speak my mother tongue language which I adapted so well in the past as a child. The reason is that, I can't catch up to that language now because my brain is parked with lots of things. The days are passed when I can easily digest such kind of learning and learn within short period of time. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seems like you had an unpleasant duel experience with young kids.  😆 It is actually quite true that these days the kids are very good at everything. They learn to adapt quite fast. 

17 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Seems like you had an unpleasant duel experience with young kids.  😆 It is actually quite true that these days the kids are very good at everything. They learn to adapt quite fast. 

Kids of this generation are hybrid in my opinion. They seem to have a very quick assessment brain activity that makes their grasp on everything easy. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's it. They are quick to think faster, they're hybrid in such kind of demand. If you didn't learn much during your teen age you wouldn't pay attention much to know some certain intricate things that needs mastering. 

Seriously, the things that my little niece and cousin understand how to do now are never possible for me back then when I was at their age.