Register Now
Justin11

Do you play video games together with your children/relatives?

3 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Some of the switch games are family friendly and worth playing with the family. So you should definitely check it out. 

Yeah, that's absolutely correct. I have been playing some of their games with my siblings for a while now and it's quite enjoyable. 

On 12/22/2021 at 6:14 PM, Razor1911 said:

Seems like you had an unpleasant duel experience with young kids.  😆 It is actually quite true that these days the kids are very good at everything. They learn to adapt quite fast. 

It was actually against a girl and it's why I felt it too much as I never expected that happening at all. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, the things that my little niece and cousin understand how to do now are never possible for me back then when I was at their age. 

The reason why I love gaming till today is the fact that, I got it as a passion as a child and it lived with me till this day. Had it been I never loved it as a child back then, I wouldn't have loved it this day. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The reason why I love gaming till today is the fact that, I got it as a passion as a child and it lived with me till this day. Had it been I never loved it as a child back then, I wouldn't have loved it this day. 

What was the age that you can remember vividly that you started out playing video games? 

21 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Gaming have been with me since I was 5, I couldn't remember the exact year I started playing, maybe around 2006 or 2007, any of them. 

That's pretty young in opinion, although there are definitely some gamers that you actually started playing before them.

On 12/24/2021 at 9:11 PM, Justin11 said:

Most of us got introduced to playing games by our friends because our parents back them believed so much its a bad thing for a kid to do that. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Most of us got introduced to playing games by our friends because our parents back them believed so much its a bad thing for a kid to do that. 

You're there, my parents don't play or love video games,. But one positive thing I love around my parents is that, they never hindered my enjoyment with video games. They allowed me, but cautioned my excessive video game time. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You're there, my parents don't play or love video games,. But one positive thing I love around my parents is that, they never hindered my enjoyment with video games. They allowed me, but cautioned my excessive video game time. 

I got the beating of my life when my mother found out that I had SEGA console because she never bought any for me. 

19 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I got the beating of my life when my mother found out that I had SEGA console because she never bought any for me. 

lol, that means you parents especially your mother, really restricted you because she didn't know where you got the money to buy the Sega console, right? 

Edited by Justin11

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

lol, that means you parents especially your mother, really restricted you because she didn't know where you got the money to buy the Sega console, right? 

I have good reasons to believe that most mother's are exactly the same way when it comes to trying to protect their kids. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have good reasons to believe that most mother's are exactly the same way when it comes to trying to protect their kids. 

Yeah, most of them are simply like that. It's hard to see a true mother of a child allowing his or her child turn the opposite way, like being too addicted in something that takes away the mind of the child totally.