Register Now
Justin11

Do you play video games together with your children/relatives?

My nephew is fast becoming a better gamer than myself. He's been playing a lot of Half Life and the Portal games. He seems to be into the development side as well, so I've been kinda letting him know he should try to make video games one day. I think he'd be into that. 

13 hours ago, Kane99 said:

My nephew is fast becoming a better gamer than myself. He's been playing a lot of Half Life and the Portal games. He seems to be into the development side as well, so I've been kinda letting him know he should try to make video games one day. I think he'd be into that. 

Once he's got a good guide, he's definitely going to get better at it. It's the same thing with my niece who's just 7 years old, she totally rocks in some of the games she plays. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Once he's got a good guide, he's definitely going to get better at it. It's the same thing with my niece who's just 7 years old, she totally rocks in some of the games she plays. 

At 7 years and she's that good, shows she's built for gaming. 

6 hours ago, StormyFire said:

I have played games with relatives in the past, but not recently. Many of my relatives play games on a pretty regular basis. I think that everyone has just been really busy lately. ^^

With what the world have been through, people will always be busy to take care of what they need to do with their lives. 

On 1/3/2022 at 11:05 AM, Boblee said:

One thing that I really hate about allowing kids to play games with my smartphone is that they keep letting it fall. I know how much it cost me to fix my Samsung screen they broke last time. 

I wouldn't even allow children play with my smart phone, because I know how careless they can be when it comes to expensive gadgets. 

34 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I wouldn't even allow children play with my smart phone, because I know how careless they can be when it comes to expensive gadgets. 

Unless the smartphone is made of iron, that's when I'll be able to allow kids to play games with it, otherwise my phone is off limit. 

55 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Unless the smartphone is made of iron, that's when I'll be able to allow kids to play games with it, otherwise my phone is off limit. 

xD 😄, and you know their is no way smart phone creators or makers will produce smart phones made up of irons allover the body of the phones. If that one becomes available, just few people will afford it, it will be out of rich of average persons. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I can remember when my sister used to allow her kids mess with her smartphone and it's smashed like hell. The screen is nothing to write home about. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I can remember when my sister used to allow her kids mess with her smartphone and it's smashed like hell. The screen is nothing to write home about. 

Lol, that's what the children are good with. They'll smash your cell phone for you when you simply want to use it to make them happy, which becomes a sad one later for you. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, that's what the children are good with. They'll smash your cell phone for you when you simply want to use it to make them happy, which becomes a sad one later for you. 

Yeah, some kids can be very frustrating when it comes to how they are careless with smartphone. It's why I don't easily give mine out. 

Just now, Heatman said:

Yeah, some kids can be very frustrating when it comes to how they are careless with smartphone. It's why I don't easily give mine out. 

You shouldn't, if they need hand made gadgets, simply get them toys to play around. Or get them the gameboy if it's still available for them to play arcade games. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

You shouldn't, if they need hand made gadgets, simply get them toys to play around. Or get them the gameboy if it's still available for them to play arcade games. 

Yeah, it's why I'm more open to getting them Nintendo Switch because it's far more better built for gaming. 

Just now, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's why I'm more open to getting them Nintendo Switch because it's far more better built for gaming. 

That's better, they'll definitely play with it and feel comfortable than playing with the toys. Switch got higher game quality, and the kids gonna enjoy it. 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's better, they'll definitely play with it and feel comfortable than playing with the toys. Switch got higher game quality, and the kids gonna enjoy it. 

Yeah exactly, Nintendo Switch is even stronger to withstand being dropped by accident unlike what's going to happen to smartphone.