Register Now
Justin11

Do you play video games together with your children/relatives?

9 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah exactly, Nintendo Switch is even stronger to withstand being dropped by accident unlike what's going to happen to smartphone. 

I believe it's body is made up with iron throughout? I've heard how strong the console is made, that's why it is very portable and wanted by many Xbox lovers. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

I can remember when my sister used to allow her kids mess with her smartphone and it's smashed like hell. The screen is nothing to write home about. 

Most mothers are like that when it comes to allowing their kids to play with their smartphone. They simply can't say no to them. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I believe it's body is made up with iron throughout? I've heard how strong the console is made, that's why it is very portable and wanted by many Xbox lovers. 

It's not even about the body but the screen. The screen of Nintendo Switch is far more stronger than that of smartphone by all means necessary. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's not even about the body but the screen. The screen of Nintendo Switch is far more stronger than that of smartphone by all means necessary. 

That's cool to hear that Ninetendo switch is more stronger than smart phones in every ramifications. That's a plus for every switch users out there, it's good for the children. 

On 1/7/2022 at 7:45 PM, Justin11 said:

That's cool to hear that Ninetendo switch is more stronger than smart phones in every ramifications. That's a plus for every switch users out there, it's good for the children. 

If you even see the Nintendo Switch device, you will know very well that it's something simply stronger to smartphone. 

On 1/7/2022 at 7:45 PM, Justin11 said:

Most people don't fancy getting Nintendo Switch because of how expensive it is but they forget how it's a better gaming platform than smartphone. 

14 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Most people don't fancy getting Nintendo Switch because of how expensive it is but they forget how it's a better gaming platform than smartphone. 

Quality things cost more, so, I'm not surprised seeing Nintendo switch being more expensive. If people simply wants to enjoy quality gaming, Nintendo switch can serve in that capacity better than mobile phones. 

4 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Quality things cost more, so, I'm not surprised seeing Nintendo switch being more expensive. If people simply wants to enjoy quality gaming, Nintendo switch can serve in that capacity better than mobile phones. 

Exactly, yes I know that it's actually more expensive than some smartphone, but the worth of it with gaming is definitely worth it. 

Just now, Heatman said:

Exactly, yes I know that it's actually more expensive than some smartphone, but the worth of it with gaming is definitely worth it. 

Is worth it indeed with all the positives I've learned and heard about the console. I love quality handmade consoles and Nintendo switch is one of them. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Is worth it indeed with all the positives I've learned and heard about the console. I love quality handmade consoles and Nintendo switch is one of them. 

Yeah exactly with the kind of games that are available on Nintendo Switch, it offers more than what's available on smartphone. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah exactly with the kind of games that are available on Nintendo Switch, it offers more than what's available on smartphone. 

For it to cost that much, I believe it will simply prove more quality than smart phone games. I can't come and spend that much to get a switch and watch the quality lower than smart phone games. 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

For it to cost that much, I believe it will simply prove more quality than smart phone games. I can't come and spend that much to get a switch and watch the quality lower than smart phone games. 

Yeah exactly, it's definitely more suitable for hand held gaming then smartphone and it's way too robust for gaming. 

7 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah exactly, it's definitely more suitable for hand held gaming then smartphone and it's way too robust for gaming. 

What you've said is the ideal thing around the console, I've fallen in love with it. If not that I budgeted for PC I would've gone for it. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

What you've said is the ideal thing around the console, I've fallen in love with it. If not that I budgeted for PC I would've gone for it. 

Would you prefer to play with the PC mouse and keyboard or a controller for it? Which one are you more comfortable with playing with?