Register Now
Justin11

Do you play video games together with your children/relatives?

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Would you prefer to play with the PC mouse and keyboard or a controller for it? Which one are you more comfortable with playing with? 

Personally, I don't really any problems playing with either mouse and keyboard or a controller. Although, I have used controllers more. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

Would you prefer to play with the PC mouse and keyboard or a controller for it? Which one are you more comfortable with playing with? 

I will go 100% with the controller, that's the one I'm very comfortable with. But they doesn't mean that I wouldn't learn how to use the mouse. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

As far as I'm concerned, there is no fun in playing all alone by myself when I have my cousins and relatives around to play together with and have fun together. 

Of course yes, although there are times when I would really prefer to play alone but apart from that, it's going to be good to play with my blood. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

This days I'm playing alone because I stay away from my friends, I prefer indoor life, and I don't have kids to play with. But such gonna change in the future when I have family of my own, lol. 

As long as you are very comfortable with the way that you are playing all alone by yourself, it's the most important thing as far as anyone is concerned. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

As long as you are very comfortable with the way that you are playing all alone by yourself, it's the most important thing as far as anyone is concerned. 

Playing with kids can be very challenging and difficult to do so because some my experiences would be very drowning. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Playing with kids can be very challenging and difficult to do so because some my experiences would be very drowning. 

Yeah, as long as they are not good with the gameplay, you will pass through a lot of stress to get them up and running. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, as long as they are not good with the gameplay, you will pass through a lot of stress to get them up and running. 

Exactly, it's going to be too hard to get them to play well. You have to teach them all the basis that's going to take take!! 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, it's going to be too hard to get them to play well. You have to teach them all the basis that's going to take take!! 

Some kids are too dull while some are very much active when it comes to how much they adapt to the new games they are being targeted.

On 1/12/2022 at 7:05 PM, Heatman said:

I've already developed the passion since I'm all alone. I can't go and be looking for fellow gamers to play with me when I don't associate much with strangers due to how the world is at the moment. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I've already developed the passion since I'm all alone. I can't go and be looking for fellow gamers to play with me when I don't associate much with strangers due to how the world is at the moment. 

I'm actually looking at having a new gang of friends who plays the same game at the same time. So, we have some sort of a hook and bang together. 

On 1/14/2022 at 9:48 AM, Boblee said:

I'm actually looking at having a new gang of friends who plays the same game at the same time. So, we have some sort of a hook and bang together. 

If you have friends around your locality you'll definitely hook up with them and play your favourite games. That's how I was doing when I was associating with much friends. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If you have friends around your locality you'll definitely hook up with them and play your favourite games. That's how I was doing when I was associating with much friends. 

It doesn't necessarily have to be within his locality as long as there is a means for them to connect together from any where in the world. Discord can be a good tool. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

It doesn't necessarily have to be within his locality as long as there is a means for them to connect together from any where in the world. Discord can be a good tool. 

Seriously, Discord is definitely going to be my best bet because it's a platform that's specifically designed for gamers to get in on it.