Register Now
Justin11

Do you play video games together with your children/relatives?

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

It doesn't necessarily have to be within his locality as long as there is a means for them to connect together from any where in the world. Discord can be a good tool. 

What you've said is ideal, discord is there, online gaming is there. So, their is no need looking much elsewhere to find friends to game on. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

What you've said is ideal, discord is there, online gaming is there. So, their is no need looking much elsewhere to find friends to game on. 

Exactly, there are so many gamers out there online that you can easily have access to. You simply have to worry about not getting the toxic ones. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, there are so many gamers out there online that you can easily have access to. You simply have to worry about not getting the toxic ones. 

That's what I'm avoiding too, I don't want to get involved with the toxic gamers, it will be a frustrating one thou for me. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

That's what I'm avoiding too, I don't want to get involved with the toxic gamers, it will be a frustrating one thou for me. 

Yeah, the world is full of toxic people and it's why I'm getting very careful when it comes to picking my gaming friends online. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, the world is full of toxic people and it's why I'm getting very careful when it comes to picking my gaming friends online. 

That's it bro, I wouldn't be forced too to go for such kind of users, when I know they wouldn't help matters but worsen it for me. 

I want to get my dad to play video games. He played Gran Turismo on a demo disc on the PS1 back in the day, but that was really about it. He helped me play Gyromite a couple times, but that was about it. 

I want to get him a racing wheel setup and see if he'd enjoy racing games that way. 

15 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I want to get my dad to play video games. He played Gran Turismo on a demo disc on the PS1 back in the day, but that was really about it. He helped me play Gyromite a couple times, but that was about it. 

I want to get him a racing wheel setup and see if he'd enjoy racing games that way. 

The only game that my father agrees to play today is board chess game. I do play with him once in a while. Although, I'm trying to get him to play it online. 

On 1/17/2022 at 5:22 PM, Justin11 said:

That's it bro, I wouldn't be forced too to go for such kind of users, when I know they wouldn't help matters but worsen it for me. 

Toxic people will always be toxic. It's what revolves around their lives and they can't help it most of the time. It's why just avoiding them is the best bet. 

4 hours ago, Syntax said:

I've played more of the kid games with my kiddos, games like Hot Wheels, Lego, etc. that have no gore/blood or any real violence to them (compared to games like GTA V).

I believe that it's something that's very common with those who are parents already. There is no way you wouldn't play with your kids as long as you are a gamer and they play too. 

9 hours ago, Syntax said:

I've played more of the kid games with my kiddos, games like Hot Wheels, Lego, etc. that have no gore/blood or any real violence to them (compared to games like GTA V).

Some of these games that kids are into are really boring most of the time for adults but you can't help it not play with them. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

Toxic people will always be toxic. It's what revolves around their lives and they can't help it most of the time. It's why just avoiding them is the best bet. 

Avoiding them is the best bet you can make online. I don't like where one is spreading bad energy on me via online. I don't want to feel so bad through the ill fated write-up of another. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Avoiding them is the best bet you can make online. I don't like where one is spreading bad energy on me via online. I don't want to feel so bad through the ill fated write-up of another. 

Seriously, there is nothing interesting to pick up from such kind of gamers and like you put it, "you don't need bad energy", it's exactly the only thing that they are very good at doing. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, there is nothing interesting to pick up from such kind of gamers and like you put it, "you don't need bad energy", it's exactly the only thing that they are very good at doing. 

They are simply in to create unwanted time which I labelled 'bad energy, because the energy you have up chatting with them returned negative with the toxic comments.