Register Now
Justin11

Do you play video games together with your children/relatives?

On 3/2/2022 at 11:28 PM, Prof elohstar said:

I do play video games with my relatives. I played with my cousin a number of times. Of course I'll will play video game with my children when they grow up. 

Once it's Christmas season, there is no way you would expect me not to play more video games or with my family and friends? They will always be over to play with me. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Once it's Christmas season, there is no way you would expect me not to play more video games or with my family and friends? They will always be over to play with me. 

Yes those periods are holiday seasons and it would be a great way of spending your holiday. I mean gaming with friends, relatives or children. 

On 11/5/2021 at 11:49 AM, Boblee said:

My father taught me how to play chess the old way and I'm teaching him how to play it online now on consoles. 

I don't know how to play chess at the moment, but I am working on how I can create time to visit my uncle to teach me how to play. At home, I play my PS4 with my brothers and the fun is extraordinary. 

24 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

I don't know how to play chess at the moment, but I am working on how I can create time to visit my uncle to teach me how to play. At home, I play my PS4 with my brothers and the fun is extraordinary. 

If there is park that's like a resort center in your neighborhood, you can hit up such places because you can hook up with good chess players there. 

6 minutes ago, Boblee said:

If there is park that's like a resort center in your neighborhood, you can hit up such places because you can hook up with good chess players there. 

There are some around where I stay, but I am always careful of my safety as criminals also visit those places too!

1 minute ago, Knight Barida said:

There are some around where I stay, but I am always careful of my safety as criminals also visit those places too!

Damn, that's really bad. If it's know that criminals lurk around there, it's something that the police can do something about. 

6 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Damn, that's really bad. If it's know that criminals lurk around there, it's something that the police can do something about. 

Its a ghetto side with some rich dudes living around. So, the police are also careful not to get into a clash with these guys. 

3 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

Its a ghetto side with some rich dudes living around. So, the police are also careful not to get into a clash with these guys. 

Some cities are always like that and all you can do is being careful about how you roll in there. 

Try learning how to play online then.

Just now, Boblee said:

Some cities are always like that and all you can do is being careful about how you roll in there. 

Try learning how to play online then.

I will check online ( do you have suggestions of tutorialsto download?). I can also look at finding time to visit my uncle, so that he can teach me.

I will check online ( do you have suggestions of tutorialsto download?). I can also look at finding time to visit my uncle, so that he can teach me.

There are so many of such on YouTube. You can use the search engine tab on YouTube to get anything you want on chess. 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

There are so many of such on YouTube. You can use the search engine tab on YouTube to get anything you want on chess. 

I will check them out soon and see what and what that I am going to learn. I would want to win a chess tournament soon too.

I will check them out soon and see what and what that I am going to learn. I would want to win a chess tournament soon too.

Even with all my experience in playing chess, I have never for once thought about getting into any chess tournament... 😂 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Their are some games I play for fun, not merely taking them serious. Card game is option of that, I can't see myself going into any competition about that. 

I still play card games with my friends till today but it's always going to physical gaming. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

I still play card games with my friends till today but it's always going to physical gaming. 

My sister is the only one whom I can get into playing card games with especially WHOT which is one of her favorite.