Register Now
Justin11

Do you play video games together with your children/relatives?

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Our children will definitely have so much fun playing their games with their parents or guardians because of the closure. 

I think it's more fun when you play card games in person than when you actually do it playing online. It looks like it's going to be boring. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

I think it's more fun when you play card games in person than when you actually do it playing online. It looks like it's going to be boring. 

Seriously, there is no fun in playing card games online as far as I'm concerned. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, there is no fun in playing card games online as far as I'm concerned. 

Well, there are some gamers that fancy playing them cards 🎴 games online while there are some that prefer it off-line like you. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, there are some gamers that fancy playing them cards 🎴 games online while there are some that prefer it off-line like you. 

Yeah, that's exactly my brother and how he likes to play his card games. It's only chess that I love playing in person. 

On 3/17/2022 at 12:04 AM, Boblee said:

Our children will definitely have so much fun playing their games with their parents or guardians because of the closure. 

The closure is always great as long as it doesn't cause disrespect at the end of the day. Have no kids yet, but this is something I should look out for whenever the topic of playing with kids comes up.

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I don't love chess at all, I prefer card games more.  Even if it's playing the card games online, I still prefer it more than chess. 

Chess is more technical and tactical. If you are not good in both, there is no way you would win a chess game. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Chess is more technical and tactical. If you are not good in both, there is no way you would win a chess game. 

It took me years to understand how chess was played after getting my ass beaten countess times by my grandfather. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

I've seen it all, that's why I don't like the game because I wouldn't want to succumb to playing with all levels of technicality and tactics. 

On 3/19/2022 at 7:05 AM, Heatman said:

This might have been the reason I didn't succeed when I first made attempt to learn chess. I won't give up no matter how long I get beaten in the game.