Register Now
Justin11

Do you play video games together with your children/relatives?

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I'm one of the gamers and a lover of Call of Duty series that's very happy with Microsoft taking over the game. I want another angle of development into the game. 

Only time will tell, Microsoft bought the studios from Activision blizzard just to continue delivering at it's best, that's why I see more improvement coming from them.

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Only time will tell, Microsoft bought the studios from Activision blizzard just to continue delivering at it's best, that's why I see more improvement coming from them.

They have already made changes to the game by announcing that it's no longer going to be on yearly release as it used to be by Activision-Blizzard. 

4 minutes ago, Boblee said:

They have already made changes to the game by announcing that it's no longer going to be on yearly release as it used to be by Activision-Blizzard. 

That's okay by them, and it isn't a must to go by every year developing a sequel of it's last edition or previous ones. So, it is better planned instead of building a game that gonna disappoint. 

19 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I can't wait to see improvement around COD series. Be it sequel or none sequel, provided their is adjustment made in the series to make it more fun without bugs, then I'll know, Microsoft have taken a bold step ahead. 

As for bugs, that's always going to be there in the game and not just in Call of Duty game series but in all games. 

7 minutes ago, Heatman said:

As for bugs, that's always going to be there in the game and not just in Call of Duty game series but in all games. 

Why can't bugs be eradicated freely and we see games running smoothly like the way real life games are all about, wouldn't glitches. 

4 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Why can't bugs be eradicated freely and we see games running smoothly like the way real life games are all about, wouldn't glitches. 

If you have any knowledge about how games are coded and developed, you will know for sure that bugs will always be a constant in games. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's okay by them, and it isn't a must to go by every year developing a sequel of it's last edition or previous ones. So, it is better planned instead of building a game that gonna disappoint. 

Even though Call of Duty Vanguard came out nicely, it was still rushed in my opinion. The next release of COD that's going to come will have so much to say. We can only wait for it and find out. 

I started playing Word With Friends 2 with my distant relatives online and it's been a major brain building game that connects us together. I was even recommended to play Overcooked with my woman but I'm not sure how it's going to end up. 

On 5/1/2022 at 10:39 PM, Boblee said:

I'm one of the gamers and a lover of Call of Duty series that's very happy with Microsoft taking over the game. I want another angle of development into the game. 

Definitely new development is always welcome. I never really made more research on what's going to happen next as Microsoft acquire the services of Activision Blizzard. Maybe I'll take my time soon to do just that. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Definitely new development is always welcome. I never really made more research on what's going to happen next as Microsoft acquire the services of Activision Blizzard. Maybe I'll take my time soon to do just that. 

They are currently working on Call of Duty Warzone on mobile and I'm hoping that it's something that I can play with my friends and relatives. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

They are currently working on Call of Duty Warzone on mobile and I'm hoping that it's something that I can play with my friends and relatives. 

Okay, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed and waiting for them to come with the expected changes just as you've said here. COD warzone mobile, gonna be explicit indeed, especially when you're sharing moment with your relatives via gaming. 

41 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Okay, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed and waiting for them to come with the expected changes just as you've said here. COD warzone mobile, gonna be explicit indeed, especially when you're sharing moment with your relatives via gaming. 

Call of Duty Warzone have always come as a multiplayer game. It will definitely allow you to play with your friends and loved ones.