Register Now
StaceyPowers

If you fail to complete a task many, many times in a game, do you want the game to offer you to skip it?

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, learning isn't that easy but once you get to be open towards it, you will definitely find a way to make use of the knowledge given to you. 

When you get the knowledge, it's the best thing to put them in a test. If it involves getting to skip the game session that's not worth it, then it's good to do it. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

The skips are always very important because it's the only way that you can progress from the game, otherwise it's a hooked game session. 

Over the years now, I have come to the conclusion that some games and quests aren't meant to be completed no matter what you tried. 

On 12/28/2021 at 10:41 PM, Boblee said:

Over the years now, I have come to the conclusion that some games and quests aren't meant to be completed no matter what you tried. 

Seriously, the sooner some gamers gets to accept and embrace that, the sooner they would start to enjoy their games more. 

Their are some games you'll try to finish faster, but the more you try to finish it fast, the harder it becomes and keeps frustrating the gamer. But when the gamer settles down, learn better strategies and play the game slow and steady, be can accomplish the sole aim of finishing the entire missions. 

On 11/5/2021 at 3:15 AM, Family sedan said:

Part of me would want this, but part of me would rather just complete the game in order.

If it's not possible to complete the game, unless you have to pay to win, would you be open to doing that all in the name of wining. 

On 12/30/2021 at 6:22 AM, Boblee said:

If it's not possible to complete the game, unless you have to pay to win, would you be open to doing that all in the name of wining. 

Personally, I don't really know how some gamers do this because it's not part in me because there is no justification for me on doing it at all. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Personally, I don't really know how some gamers do this because it's not part in me because there is no justification for me on doing it at all. 

It's actually what works for most of them and it's why they keep doing so irrespective of what other people think about their actions. 

On 1/2/2022 at 7:39 PM, Head_Hunter said:

That's how some users builds up their backlog very high. They simply play and dump the game and move on to another. Most of my CD games I exchange them for a other when I've completed their levels, or when I want to get rid of them. 

I have uncountable CDs on several games but I have problem selling them because it's not in me to sell anything that I own.. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have uncountable CDs on several games but I have problem selling them because it's not in me to sell anything that I own.. 

It will be better to keep them as your mind doesn't let you flip them. As for me, I don't have anything doing with my played CDs, I simply exchange them for another or flip it for money if I have the chance. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some gamers are not really comfortable selling anything they have when it comes to the games they have played. So, I'm not surprised you're same. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some gamers are not really comfortable selling anything they have when it comes to the games they have played. So, I'm not surprised you're same. 

Yeah, it's something that I find very difficult to do even when I know that I wouldn't have any use of that hardware again. I'd rather dash it out than sell it.