Register Now
StaceyPowers

If you fail to complete a task many, many times in a game, do you want the game to offer you to skip it?

10 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

That seems quite sensible. I on the other hand am more likely to feel it has turned into a vendetta, and I must complete it at all costs, sanity included =D

If it affects my sanity in a very dangerous way, I'm definitely taking a walk from it and not even just skipping it to be very honest with you. My sanity comes first in anything I do. 

12 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

That seems quite sensible. I on the other hand am more likely to feel it has turned into a vendetta, and I must complete it at all costs, sanity included =D

Yeah, that's definitely the case as it's the best thing to do when you can't really break the game no matter what I try. 

20 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If you're so determined to play the game no matter how many times you've tried completing it, you'll definitely when the right moment comes. 

There are some games that gets you stuck in a place that you can't go on or go back. It's more like a bug or something, I'm not sure but nothing you can do can help. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

There are some games that gets you stuck in a place that you can't go on or go back. It's more like a bug or something, I'm not sure but nothing you can do can help. 

When a game gets to that point, the only reasonable way forward would be to quit it and look something better to play.