Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games that give you positive feedback/encouragement

On 11/21/2021 at 6:28 AM, Boblee said:

With God of war, I think that you get that quite a lot from the companion of Athreus the son of Kratos. 

It's the God of War Ragnarok that I'm really looking forward to playing at the moment. I do not have anything against the other ones as they are good but the Ragnarok is all I'm out for now. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's the God of War Ragnarok that I'm really looking forward to playing at the moment. I do not have anything against the other ones as they are good but the Ragnarok is all I'm out for now. 

When there was a good encouragement in the God of War with Kratos and his son Athreus, it would definitely get better in God of War Ragnarok. 

On 11/24/2021 at 10:47 PM, Justin11 said:

The first time I played Rocket league racing game via my friend's PS4 console, I really enjoyed the game-play. That's one of the racing games that will push me hard to go for PS4 or any other compatible consoles. 

If you are very good in normal car racing games, you will very easily adapt to playing of Rocket League. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

If you are very good in normal car racing games, you will very easily adapt to playing of Rocket League. 

Racing games is one of those easy games which anyone can learn. It's only hard when you adjust the speed of the actions, then AI will be super faster. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Racing games is one of those easy games which anyone can learn. It's only hard when you adjust the speed of the actions, then AI will be super faster. 

Rocket League is not a racing game per say if you really are a racer. Their game plays isn't the same thing at all in my opinion. 

7 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Rocket League is not a racing game per say if you really are a racer. Their game plays isn't the same thing at all in my opinion. 

It's racing - soccer video game. But since it isn't real players, you're using a vehicle to play, and score goals, using your rocket car to jam the ball in XD 😂

4 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

It's racing - soccer video game. But since it isn't real players, you're using a vehicle to play, and score goals, using your rocket car to jam the ball in XD 😂

That's the point. It's even better to call it a soccer game with cars and not an outright racing game. 

Just now, Heatman said:

That's the point. It's even better to call it a soccer game with cars and not an outright racing game. 

Some persons will simply come and disagree with me if I call it complete soccer game. They'll say, the game isn't made up of football stars. That's why I classified it under racing. But it took both like terms. 

Some persons will simply come and disagree with me if I call it complete soccer game. They'll say, the game isn't made up of football stars. That's why I classified it under racing. But it took both like terms. 

Even in the game's name, it's stated league. So, it's very obvious that it's more of a soccer game than racing game. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Even in the game's name, it's stated league. So, it's very obvious that it's more of a soccer game than racing game. 

Okay, since racing is partly on the game, including soccer, we go by calling it racing-soccer game. Earlier time, I simply concluded it's just racing game since I'm using vehicle to play the spheroid object around. 

Edited by Justin11

Okay, since racing is partly on the game, including soccer, we go by calling it racing-soccer game. Earlier time, I simply concluded it's just racing game since I'm using vehicle to play the spheroid object around. 

Well, if you call it racing-soccer game, then I believe that's more complete if you ask me. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

LMAO, the game is extremely made fun, I'm loving it that way. I'll continue playing the game long time. 

As long as you are still finding the game to be fun, it's good that you enjoy it as long as you can because fun fades with time.