Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games that scorn you for your moral choices

On 11/5/2021 at 1:05 AM, StaceyPowers said:

What games say snarky things about your moral choices? Like, both The Outer Worlds and Fallout 3 have had snarky things to say about things I did.

You can't write off what you have to feel with your decisions in Spec Ops : The Line having to burn innocent people and children with white Phosphorus. 

On 11/12/2021 at 4:02 PM, Boblee said:

You can't write off what you have to feel with your decisions in Spec Ops : The Line having to burn innocent people and children with white Phosphorus. 

I completely agree with you on this with what happened in the game Spec Ops : The Line. It was very cold and inhuman.

20 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Very inhuman indeed, they burnt the people especially innocent ones through the bomb blast, I saw lots of the innocent people in the video screaming for help. 

There was no way they would have survived the White Phosphorus blast because of how it affects the skin and internal organs. 

On 11/17/2021 at 11:08 AM, Heatman said:

There was no way they would have survived the White Phosphorus blast because of how it affects the skin and internal organs. 

They wouldn't survive it, cos it's like a burning or heated furnace. It's sad to see those innocent pedestrians being killed that way in the game. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

They wouldn't survive it, cos it's like a burning or heated furnace. It's sad to see those innocent pedestrians being killed that way in the game. 

Seriously, it's a horrible way to die if you ask me. No one would ever survive that no matter how strong the person is. 

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's a horrible way to die if you ask me. No one would ever survive that no matter how strong the person is. 

Very horrible indeed, no human gonna survive such kind of disaster in real life. So, the game is created to recapture real life activities. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Very horrible indeed, no human gonna survive such kind of disaster in real life. So, the game is created to recapture real life activities. 

It's why that very decision to use the White Phosphorus for that attack in that mission was a very wrong choice. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's why that very decision to use the White Phosphorus for that attack in that mission was a very wrong choice. 

It was a very wrong choice, I felt the killing spree like it's in real life. I felt pity to those innocent that were screaming for help in the game. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

It was a very wrong choice, I felt the killing spree like it's in real life. I felt pity to those innocent that were screaming for help in the game. 

You have played the game already? It's one of the games that I couldn't get myself to replay one more time.