Register Now
StaceyPowers

Optimism in games is usually about moral victory

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

Are you being serious about this right now? It's only meant to show you that there is more to the game that's still coming up. How do that get you frustrated? 

It gets me frustrated, because I didn't get to complete the game at the time I was playing it, all I wanted is simply to complete it since I'm chasing down it's completion. Only to finish it halfway and waiting for the next episode that isn't out though. It means I have to keep waiting to fulfill the adventure. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It gets me frustrated, because I didn't get to complete the game at the time I was playing it, all I wanted is simply to complete it since I'm chasing down it's completion. Only to finish it halfway and waiting for the next episode that isn't out though. It means I have to keep waiting to fulfill the adventure. 

Yeah, I now get it that some gamers are affected by some games set up differently and it's the case with you on that set up. 

9 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, I now get it that some gamers are affected by some games set up differently and it's the case with you on that set up. 

There should be something new that we can learn from games. The story should be optimistic with value addition to real life. There shouldn't be evil ending to such games.

5 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

There should be something new that we can learn from games. The story should be optimistic with value addition to real life. There shouldn't be evil ending to such games.

That's one thing for sure, if you aren't learning or having a great deal of fun, what's the essence of playing to begin with? 

3 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Personally, I believe that this is actually the real reason why we get into playing games in the first place because we are definitely gaining something in the process. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

Their shouldn't be evil ending indeed, each edition of the game should normally, even though it has a continuation, we'll just continue from there. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their shouldn't be evil ending indeed, each edition of the game should normally, even though it has a continuation, we'll just continue from there. 

There is a unique way that games that have connection from their old versions to the new version comes with because it would offer a better explanatory plot development to the gamers.

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Whether an ending in a video game is evil, good, sad or anything, the most important thing is that it's should be a complete gameplay. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Whether an ending in a video game is evil, good, sad or anything, the most important thing is that it's should be a complete gameplay. 

If a gameplay that's linked to any game isn't well built with great mechanics and realistic graphics as well as soundtrack, the game is seriously lacking. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

xD 😅, very hilarious comment you've made. Their is no problem, provided the game is completed and have no glitches that hindered it's progress. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

xD 😅, very hilarious comment you've made. Their is no problem, provided the game is completed and have no glitches that hindered it's progress. 

I have resigned to the fact and fate that video games can't come with bugs and glitches. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have resigned to the fact and fate that video games can't come with bugs and glitches. 

I have actually done that a very long time ago and for games that I can't deal with its own bugs and glitches, I would quit them immediately. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

We all know that glitches and bugs are simply part of video games, it will be hard to look up and find out that, glitches are nowhere to be found. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

We all know that glitches and bugs are simply part of video games, it will be hard to look up and find out that, glitches are nowhere to be found. 

Yeah, it's something that I have decided to accept now because it's very obvious that they allow it in their games on purpose. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's something that I have decided to accept now because it's very obvious that they allow it in their games on purpose. 

Yeah, I've come with conclusion yo that too, they allowed that way. They want to keep gamers upgrading to improve the overall gameplay from bugs and glitches. But I'll simply say, its pathetic. They have been driven all the way by financial derivatives, and not what we want to see in their games.