Register Now
StaceyPowers

Optimism in games is usually about moral victory

On 12/13/2021 at 6:31 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously, there is no justification for them to do that in my opinion. It's even better they shift the game's release to a future date. 

Is better as you've said, but as the saying always go: it is easy to say than to do. The video game companies doesn't pay attention to our opinion they rely solely on theirs. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

We all know that glitches and bugs are simply part of video games, it will be hard to look up and find out that, glitches are nowhere to be found. 

Exactly, I have kept looking for answers to why they can't just get rid of the bugs for once but now I know better. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, I have kept looking for answers to why they can't just get rid of the bugs for once but now I know better. 

It's wonderful you've known, and have allowed it, since known that the bugs wouldn't be getting rid of. 

Edited by Justin11

On 12/21/2021 at 8:19 AM, Justin11 said:

It's wonderful you've known, and have allowed it, since known that the bugs wouldn't be getting rid of. 

Yeah, I know better now which is why I really fancied my decision not to play the game FIFA series any more since they can't be able to milk me anyone if I don't play. 

14 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, I know better now which is why I really fancied my decision not to play the game FIFA series any more since they can't be able to milk me anyone if I don't play. 

lmao 😄. I understand the bugs in that game and the F2P system they are using to milk from gamers especially those who play online games. I got the older version, only to catch cruise with my peers this festive time. After that, I don't think I'll be playing the game. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

lmao 😄. I understand the bugs in that game and the F2P system they are using to milk from gamers especially those who play online games. I got the older version, only to catch cruise with my peers this festive time. After that, I don't think I'll be playing the game. 

I have come across this your "catch cruise" on more than one occasion. What's that supposed to mean because I'm really lost at it. 

7 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I have come across this your "catch cruise" on more than one occasion. What's that supposed to mean because I'm really lost at it. 

xD 😂. You're very funny. They are two English words. I mean, to enjoy myself with my peers while playing video games. That's the cruise I simply want to catch. 

On 12/21/2021 at 12:24 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Is better as you've said, but as the saying always go: it is easy to say than to do. The video game companies doesn't pay attention to our opinion they rely solely on theirs. 

We can't complain more. I mean, if you don't like a game just don't play it. I have seen many people criticize in the game even after playing it. There might be a number of reasons for a decision that they make. Obviously it might not suit everyone.

13 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

We can't complain more. I mean, if you don't like a game just don't play it. I have seen many people criticize in the game even after playing it. There might be a number of reasons for a decision that they make. Obviously it might not suit everyone.

Very correct buddy. The decision have been made we can change it. The best we can do is simply move on, either to play or go elsewhere and play another. 

On 12/22/2021 at 6:11 PM, Razor1911 said:

It's what it is with most games that are out there. There is no force there, if you want to play, get them, if not piss off... No one cares. 

On 12/22/2021 at 6:11 PM, Razor1911 said:

Exactly, there are so many games that one can't play. It's not a must to play them all because it's not ever possible.