Register Now
StaceyPowers

Optimism in games is usually about moral victory

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

There isn't as far it goes that way. The best thing to do would be for you to play for fun and not be freaked about getting to the end. 

One of my cousin's can't play any game he's not willing to complete. He would go to any length to make sure he gets to the end of the said game. 

On 1/25/2022 at 10:03 AM, Boblee said:

One of my cousin's can't play any game he's not willing to complete. He would go to any length to make sure he gets to the end of the said game. 

He's definitely got the time and resources to invest in such games that he's willing to play to the end of it. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

He's definitely got the time and resources to invest in such games that he's willing to play to the end of it. 

Yeah, that's very obvious. I do like that but I think that I have got some other things that really need that money far more better. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Just like how I felt when I played The Last of Us II. The way it thrilled on me, there was no way I was going to give up on it easily!! 

Have you completed playing The Last Of Us II? What's your dispositions towards the game if you have had it completely played out? 

11 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think often the motive of playing the game is exploration. i like exploring the game if there are vast of the open world like say no man's sky.

Exactly, it's really why I so much love getting into playing open world games and games that offers me a lot customization options or features. 

On 1/29/2022 at 8:38 AM, skyfire said:

I think often the motive of playing the game is exploration. i like exploring the game if there are vast of the open world like say no man's sky.

It's just like how I got attached to playing of Red Dead Redemption 2 and God of War series because the exploration one can enjoy in the game. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

It's just like how I got attached to playing of Red Dead Redemption 2 and God of War series because the exploration one can enjoy in the game. 

Between Red Dead Redemption 2 and God of war, which one is your favorite when it comes to open world games? 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

Between Red Dead Redemption 2 and God of war, which one is your favorite when it comes to open world games? 

It's very difficult for me to choose between Red Dead Redemption 2 and God of War. But which particular God of War am I suppose to consider here? 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's very difficult for me to choose between Red Dead Redemption 2 and God of War. But which particular God of War am I suppose to consider here? 

I would go with Red Dead Redemption 2 for now till I get to see what God of War Ragnarok have to offer.