Register Now
StaceyPowers

Is difficulty in games ever an accessibility issue? If so, when?

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

That's actually a part where they seem to make it a little bit easier for gamers with that racing feature. I didn't like it that much as it's much predictable. 

You can't expect them to have everything to be that stiff difficult all over, it's going to choke most of the gamers playing it. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

You can't expect them to have everything to be that stiff difficult all over, it's going to choke most of the gamers playing it. 

Flexibility is very necessary in all games because it's how it would make sure to cover for all kind of gamers that are into the game. 

On 12/14/2021 at 7:56 PM, Boblee said:

That's actually a part where they seem to make it a little bit easier for gamers with that racing feature. I didn't like it that much as it's much predictable. 

Whilst it's predictable for us and not something we would ever use, this is an important accessibility feature for some. There are some gamers out there that will have trouble steering using a controller due to certain impairments. This feature makes the game enjoyable for them.

15 minutes ago, Darth said:

Whilst it's predictable for us and not something we would ever use, this is an important accessibility feature for some. There are some gamers out there that will have trouble steering using a controller due to certain impairments. This feature makes the game enjoyable for them.

Yeah, I would rightly say that such gamers aren't really built for racing games seriously. Even in real life, driving isn't that easy like black and white. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I would rightly say that such gamers aren't really built for racing games seriously. Even in real life, driving isn't that easy like black and white. 

I also love racing games, but I don't it find it too difficult to play it. I have played games like need for Speed series, dirt series, Forza series etc. Different games have different difficulty levels, but I enjoyed most of my playing.

4 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

I also love racing games, but I don't it find it too difficult to play it. I have played games like need for Speed series, dirt series, Forza series etc. Different games have different difficulty levels, but I enjoyed most of my playing.

Exactly, once you are a big fan of racing games, no matter how difficult the race tracks presents, you will definitely find a way to drive through it. 

10 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

I also love racing games, but I don't it find it too difficult to play it. I have played games like need for Speed series, dirt series, series etc. Different games have different difficulty levels, but I enjoyed most of my playing.

It's exciting for me whenever I get into hardcore racing games like Forza Horizon 5, and Dirt. 

On 12/14/2021 at 6:56 PM, Boblee said:

You can't play an easy game and play difficult games and have them rated as the same thing. It's not possible at all. 

Correct. It's never the same, the hard game will always pose a major threat and show how real gaming should be and not being unrealistic with an easy kind game. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Correct. It's never the same, the hard game will always pose a major threat and show how real gaming should be and not being unrealistic with an easy kind game. 

You would never feel challenged when you were playing an easy video because it's going to be like an easy walk in the park for you. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

You would never feel challenged when you were playing an easy video because it's going to be like an easy walk in the park for you. 

It's just like playing Subway surf game on smartphone. It's a game that's way too easy for me to play and I do enjoy it but don't learn anything. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

Their is nothing inspiring or captivating me playing such kind of low level via video games. It's simply like, rolling the faucets when I know it doesn't add anything appealing to me. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's just like playing Subway surf game on smartphone. It's a game that's way too easy for me to play and I do enjoy it but don't learn anything. 

Personally I like playing that game just to kill time because it is actually fun in a way when you get to dodge those obstacles while you are being chased by a dog and a cop.

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Personally I like playing that game just to kill time because it is actually fun in a way when you get to dodge those obstacles while you are being chased by a dog and a cop.

Yeah exactly, it's actually about having fun in the game, it's very effective because the chase is thrilling. 

On 12/18/2021 at 12:25 AM, Justin11 said:

Their is nothing inspiring or captivating me playing such kind of low level via video games. It's simply like, rolling the faucets when I know it doesn't add anything appealing to me. 

I don't really see playing low level games to be that inspiring or captivating but rather it's quite a boring session. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I don't really see playing low level games to be that inspiring or captivating but rather it's quite a boring session. 

For the sale it is low level game, it lacks the cutting edge to inspire me in any way. I love games that increases my emersion, and offers me suspense.