Register Now
StaceyPowers

Is difficulty in games ever an accessibility issue? If so, when?

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are some gaming forum sites where that happens a lot. It even goes on in some channels on Discord. It's really awful what these guys do. 

It's pathetic that way, if you're recommended a game she being forced to go get it. Already they'll be disturbing themselves over there, because I won't pay attention to such, I have stuffs to do with my life. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's pathetic that way, if you're recommended a game she being forced to go get it. Already they'll be disturbing themselves over there, because I won't pay attention to such, I have stuffs to do with my life. 

That's the beauty of online communities. Anything goes in some of them, so if you happen to be in one that's not healthy to be in, you already know what to do. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are some gaming forum sites where that happens a lot. It even goes on in some channels on Discord. It's really awful what these guys do. 

I have come across a few gamers on Discord like that but I never really paid much attention to them most of the time. 

21 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Some of them are simply there to promote a video game company and their games even when it's poorly developed, it's a shame to such kind of gamers out there at discord. 

Seriously, it's very possible that it's something that can be going on and most gamers aren't aware of it at all. 

On 12/25/2021 at 1:42 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Some of them are simply there to promote a video game company and their games even when it's poorly developed, it's a shame to such kind of gamers out there at discord. 

No matter how much you promote your games and it doesn't meet up with expectations, reviewers are going to kill it. 

On 12/25/2021 at 1:42 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Well, they actually do that in order to sell their games no matter how poor they are made. It's just business in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Well, they actually do that in order to sell their games no matter how poor they are made. It's just business in my opinion. 

Exactly, bad games are sold all day and it doesn't make any news because it's kind of a pattern for them now. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, bad games are sold all day and it doesn't make any news because it's kind of a pattern for them now. 

Funny enough, some gamers would tell you that it's an awesome game. One man's food is another man's poison. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, this says it all more than how I can ever explain it very well. Some games are meant to be hated and loved at the same time. 

To be very honest with you, it's why I decided to mind my own gaming idea and preferences over the years now and I have peace. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

To be very honest with you, it's why I decided to mind my own gaming idea and preferences over the years now and I have peace. 

The vast nature of video games makes it give so many options to what someone can play. So, you have the capability and capacity to decide what works best for you. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

The vast nature of video games makes it give so many options to what someone can play. So, you have the capability and capacity to decide what works best for you. 

Seriously, it's actually why I don't try to get myself following a popular trend in gaming selection as there are many to pick from.