Register Now
PGen98

Do You Think it's Right For People Who Pre-order or Have Connections to Get Early Access Time With Games?

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, if I invested the hours that I burnt on FIFA games, it's going to be well enough to finish Red Dead Redemption 2. 

Well, you have already stopped playing FIFA games and that's the most important thing. You can now focus more on Red Dead Redemption 2. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, you have already stopped playing FIFA games and that's the most important thing. You can now focus more on Red Dead Redemption 2. 

Seriously, there is a beauty in doing that which I kept asking myself why didn't I quit playing the game sooner and have the kind of relaxation I do now. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, there is a beauty in doing that which I kept asking myself why didn't I quit playing the game sooner and have the kind of relaxation I do now. 

Well, the most important thing is that you have made that decision to stop now and actually enforced it and the good part is that you are enjoying it. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, the most important thing is that you have made that decision to stop now and actually enforced it and the good part is that you are enjoying it. 

Yes of course, it was the best gaming decision that I had made since 2021 and it's one that I really feel absolutely satisfied with. 

On 12/4/2021 at 12:30 PM, Heatman said:

With Elden Ring that's set to come out next year 2022, a lot of gamers have already pre ordered the game and they are so expecting so much early access in the game. 

That's them, no matter how enticing the game might be, I'll simply wait for it's full launch before ordering. 

On 12/4/2021 at 12:30 PM, Heatman said:

With Elden Ring that's set to come out next year 2022, a lot of gamers have already pre ordered the game and they are so expecting so much early access in the game. 

Yeah, the game Elden Ring looks like it's going to be quite intense but you see the pre order for the game is something that I wouldn't be doing. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, the game Elden Ring looks like it's going to be quite intense but you see the pre order for the game is something that I wouldn't be doing. 

I'm not one in support of games pre orders most time but in some certain situations, there are games that may push me towards doing that. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm not one in support of games pre orders most time but in some certain situations, there are games that may push me towards doing that. 

For those that are willing to pre order the game Elden Ring, I'm in full support of them getting all the early access to the game in any way possible. 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Sometimes some gamers go to pre-order because at that time they are having the funds, and they simply wants to spend at that moment in case the money disappears from their hand. 

Well you can't really pre order when you can't afford it but it's more pushy when the games are being sold out with aggressive marketing. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well you can't really pre order when you can't afford it but it's more pushy when the games are being sold out with aggressive marketing. 

It's why when it comes to gaming today, you have to be capable of adjusting to your wallet, otherwise you can't play. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's why when it comes to gaming today, you have to be capable of adjusting to your wallet, otherwise you can't play. 

Seriously, that's what the use of microtransactions have brought into the world of gaming. Now, it's very hard to play to your satisfaction without opening your wallet. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, that's what the use of microtransactions have brought into the world of gaming. Now, it's very hard to play to your satisfaction without opening your wallet. 

There is absolutely nothing that gamers would be able to do about what they are doing now in video games with microtransaction but to play that way or stop playing when they are no longer interested.