Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you prefer games where health, etc. regenerates, or not?

That's one thing with soccer games especially on PES series. When you don't run excessively you stamina will be very much okay, but when you sprint too much it will reduce. But when you take some time to relax and not sprint excess it will gradually rebuild. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's one thing with soccer games especially on PES series. When you don't run excessively you stamina will be very much okay, but when you sprint too much it will reduce. But when you take some time to relax and not sprint excess it will gradually rebuild. 

Do you ever stop running when you are playing soccer or football? It's one of the most draining energy games both in real life too. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Do you ever stop running when you are playing soccer or football? It's one of the most draining energy games both in real life too. 

Seriously, you don't stop running or taking a moment of rest in soccer or football games otherwise your opponents would beat you immediately. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, you don't stop running or taking a moment of rest in soccer or football games otherwise your opponents would beat you immediately. 

Exactly, it's why your strengths get to deplete more especially if your playing tactics involves high pressing. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yes, I control the way I run with my players to keep them fit. I simply adopt Barcelona tiki-taka philosophy, by passing around until I get to the target man who will execute the job. 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, it's why your strengths get to deplete more especially if your playing tactics involves high pressing. 

Seriously, I hardly press high in all my games because of how it affects the strength and energy levels of my players. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I hardly press high in all my games because of how it affects the strength and energy levels of my players. 

Yeah, it's very choking on the energy of the players but it helps you to recover the ball very quickly and press down on the opponent and win matches. 

When I'm playing football game especially on a single player career, I position my pro at the opposition half, and not carrying him all over the field to avoid gasing out. The goal is simply what matters, I simply do one two touch and I strike. 

Edited by Justin11

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

When I'm playing football game especially on a single player career, I position my pro at the opposition half, and not carrying him all over the field to avoid gasing out. The goal is simply what matters, I simply do one two touch and I strike. 

If you have an opponent that play the exact same tactics as you do, how then do you counter the play and beat him? 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

If you have an opponent that play the exact same tactics as you do, how then do you counter the play and beat him? 

That's why you have alternative formations and styles to combat your opponent that wants to defeat you. What you'll simply do is that, change pattern, maybe counter attack and square play, with long passes and crosses. 

Edited by Justin11

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

When the health regenerate on its own, it makes the work of the gamers less stressful but easy for them but in most cases it makes them not to really appreciate the hard work of finding the rest pack or health pack.

Generally, it makes gamers become too lazy in doing some things in the game by expecting it to be made easy for them. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Generally, it makes gamers become too lazy in doing some things in the game by expecting it to be made easy for them. 

That's why I don't like to have anything handed to me freely or easily that I didn't work for. 

I think it's something that really depends on the type of game, and both systems can work well depending on the situation. Regenerating health doesn't necessarily mean that the game is easier and I feel that it can make combat more dynamic at times, but having to heal also adds some thrill to it, especially when you have to manage resources.