Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you prefer games where health, etc. regenerates, or not?

2 hours ago, Jutsun said:

I think it's something that really depends on the type of game, and both systems can work well depending on the situation. Regenerating health doesn't necessarily mean that the game is easier and I feel that it can make combat more dynamic at times, but having to heal also adds some thrill to it, especially when you have to manage resources.

Yeah, if it's really a tight and tough call for you to manage your resources, having some of it regenerate on their own is definitely going to be very helpful. 

11 hours ago, Jutsun said:

I think it's something that really depends on the type of game, and both systems can work well depending on the situation. Regenerating health doesn't necessarily mean that the game is easier and I feel that it can make combat more dynamic at times, but having to heal also adds some thrill to it, especially when you have to manage resources.

I completely understand and agree with you here because some games are too demanding and punishing for you to lack health resources.. 

11 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Health regeneration - not really but I don't mind stamina regeneration at all. I find it unrealistic when a character can just passively recover from life-threatening injuries.

It's definitely going to be a very good combination for you to get Health regeneration and stamina regeneration as well. 

On 12/4/2021 at 1:40 PM, Heatman said:

It's definitely going to be a very good combination for you to get Health regeneration and stamina regeneration as well. 

Their is nothing more interesting to me than playing and seeing the health, stamina of my player or character regenerating automatically. 

On 12/4/2021 at 1:40 PM, Heatman said:

To be very honest with you, I would take that upgrade feature as well in the games that I play. It's more like giving you extra power to battle with. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

To be very honest with you, I would take that upgrade feature as well in the games that I play. It's more like giving you extra power to battle with. 

Who wouldn't like that my friend? It adds both strength and energy at once, that solves a very big problem for all. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Who wouldn't like that my friend? It adds both strength and energy at once, that solves a very big problem for all. 

Yeah, it takes away a lot of worrying for the gamer when playing as you're would only be concerned about the tactics to use to beat your adversities. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it takes away a lot of worrying for the gamer when playing as you're would only be concerned about the tactics to use to beat your adversities. 

That's very important for most gamers because they will be having a lesser thing to worry about especially with the health regeneration. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's why I believe that most gamers are definitely not going to kick against having such features made available in the game. 

It's a feature upgrade that's there to only benefit the gamers, so there is no way you would expect them to kick against it. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's a feature upgrade that's there to only benefit the gamers, so there is no way you would expect them to kick against it. 

This is actually very quiet correct because I don't really see any way it's going to be of any kind of disadvantage to gamers when it is made to be available in games.