Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you prefer games where health, etc. regenerates, or not?

The pattern of health regeneration automatically us simply the best option. But if I see any item to boost the health in-game especially in PES or FIFA I'll cherish it. Their is no such thing via racing games, because you're playing through vehicles or motorcycle. 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

This is actually very quiet correct because I don't really see any way it's going to be of any kind of disadvantage to gamers when it is made to be available in games.

I would definitely have that in any game that I play. Why would any gamer not really want to have them is what I don't know? 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

I would definitely have that in any game that I play. Why would any gamer not really want to have them is what I don't know? 

If you have it left out in your games, then you shouldn't complain some part of the game is too punishing for you to cope with playing. 

On 11/6/2021 at 10:07 PM, StaceyPowers said:

Do you prefer your health, stamina and mana to regenerate passively, or not?

There is no point in saying no it at all as it doesn't do any gamer any harm but adds more value to the game for gamers. 

23 minutes ago, Heatman said:

There is no point in saying no it at all as it doesn't do any gamer any harm but adds more value to the game for gamers. 

Exactly, that's what the feature upgrade of health and stamina regenerating passively adds for the gamers and makes their gameplay to last longer to not get killed easily. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, that's what the feature upgrade of health and stamina regenerating passively adds for the gamers and makes their gameplay to last longer to not get killed easily. 

Just imagine getting that feature in Dark Souls, you wouldn't have to worry about the beat down too much as your health gets refilled. 

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Same works with God hand, a sy station II favourite game. You can simply grab an item in the game and that's just it, your health simply regenerates. 

Is that possible to do on that game God Hand ? I don't really think it was possible for me when I actually played the game some years ago. 

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Same works with God hand, a sy station II favourite game. You can simply grab an item in the game and that's just it, your health simply regenerates. 

It's actually far more better for those health and stamina to regenerate on their own because they save you the frustration of losing when you are not supposed to. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

For a game that's supposed to take you 100 hours to complete as a result of running out of health, would be made possible to be completed in less than what it's meant to be. 

That means you'll be with extra energy regeneration armour in order to stay on to complete the game within the stated hours of time. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

That means you'll be with extra energy regeneration armour in order to stay on to complete the game within the stated hours of time. 

Exactly, with the health being regenerated, you don't get to die too fast or often which delays your progress. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, with the health being regenerated, you don't get to die too fast or often which delays your progress. 

Correct. You'll be playing longer because you have extra life, even if AI shoots or cut at you, you wouldn't give up easily, due to the armour which you coat on.