Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you prefer games where health, etc. regenerates, or not?

20 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That means you'll be with extra energy regeneration armour in order to stay on to complete the game within the stated hours of time. 

Exactly, the maximum hit you would take, wouldn't be too much to kill you because your health bar keeps getting filled up. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, the maximum hit you would take, wouldn't be too much to kill you because your health bar keeps getting filled up. 

Sure, you'll spend real lots of time and even consuming shots before succumbing to death on the game. That's why extra armour achievement is a safer one to keep grinding.  

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, you'll spend real lots of time and even consuming shots before succumbing to death on the game. That's why extra armour achievement is a safer one to keep grinding.  

Yes exactly, I'm very sure that it's probably why a lot of gamers are very open to having that available in their games. 

On 12/22/2021 at 5:45 PM, Justin11 said:

Correct. You'll be playing longer because you have extra life, even if AI shoots or cut at you, you wouldn't give up easily, due to the armour which you coat on. 

Yeah, that's the point. It makes it very easy for you to play with not getting eliminated that easily, it's what most gamers want. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's the point. It makes it very easy for you to play with not getting eliminated that easily, it's what most gamers want. 

I want such kind of playing, where I wouldn't succumb to early elimination in the game level to AI opponents. Provided it's not a cheat I am happy with such feature. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I want such kind of playing, where I wouldn't succumb to early elimination in the game level to AI opponents. Provided it's not a cheat I am happy with such feature. 

Let's keep making use of cheats codes aside because as far as I'm concerned, it's not a good gaming habit. 

22 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Is never a good game method, no one you'll use it against, will ever feel happy about it. That's why stay clear from using it. 

I have actually seen a gamer who said that it makes the game too easy for them and unchallenging. What do you think about that? 

On 12/25/2021 at 12:08 AM, Heatman said:

Let's keep making use of cheats codes aside because as far as I'm concerned, it's not a good gaming habit. 

I'll never get enticed to that, because it's inhumane to me. It isn't given the opponent opportunity to compete favourably, and it will look completely one sided. 

On 12/25/2021 at 12:08 AM, Heatman said:

Some gamers who are well addicted to making use of them would never be open to not making use of it at all because it's the only thing that they know. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some gamers who are well addicted to making use of them would never be open to not making use of it at all because it's the only thing that they know. 

How can they play games without their cheats? It's not possible because they don't know any other way to play. 

On 12/25/2021 at 12:56 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Is never a good game method, no one you'll use it against, will ever feel happy about it. That's why stay clear from using it. 

I have used some cheat codes back in the past when I was still a fan of them till I learnt better and dropped them completely. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have used some cheat codes back in the past when I was still a fan of them till I learnt better and dropped them completely. 

What games did you get to make use of those cheat codes to play? I'm sure people still play those games now? 

On 12/28/2021 at 10:36 PM, Boblee said:

Some of the GTA games and also Frontline Commando that I used them cheat codes very well. 

At least now that you have gotten older as a gamer and you have seen the impact of cheats in games, what can you advise new gamers about it?