Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you prefer games where health, etc. regenerates, or not?

On 12/30/2021 at 6:30 AM, Boblee said:

Who knows whether new games of 2022 would come with the features of health and stamina regeneration. I think it's going to be good for Elden Ring. 

If that do come with most of the already proposed games of 2022, it's definitely going to something that's going to thrill most people. 

On 1/1/2022 at 9:24 PM, Head_Hunter said:

It depends on the kind of game, it can simply feature the option of health regeneration, stamina when you paused for a moment or collect an item. 

Yeah, you do have a point. If it's in a game that's not that demanding and punishing in battles, you wouldn't really need health and stamina regeneration on its own. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, you do have a point. If it's in a game that's not that demanding and punishing in battles, you wouldn't really need health and stamina regeneration on its own. 

Such is how it should work out, pause for a moment and refill your stamina gauge, or collect a stamina builder item and feel stronger to withstand enemies. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

As far as I'm concerned, easy games aren't worth it at all. Why would anyone want the character's to refill or regenerate stamina and health? 🤔 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

As far as I'm concerned, easy games aren't worth it at all. Why would anyone want the character's to refill or regenerate stamina and health? 🤔 

Seriously, when you would barely have any real competition in playing the games, what's the essence of having resources regenerate? 

On 1/5/2022 at 8:38 AM, Heatman said:

Seriously, when you would barely have any real competition in playing the games, what's the essence of having resources regenerate? 

Exactly, it's just going to be a very boring playing session most of the time in my opinion when such games comes in. 

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

When my resources isn't regenerated automatically in a passive way, I don't find the game wanting. Because, my character can simply be disastrous, it wouldn't proceed high enough in the game due to short life span that doesn't regenerates. 

Resources regeneration isn't something that we used to have in games, so it's not really a big deal we don't have it now. 

On 1/7/2022 at 9:59 PM, Justin11 said:

The resources might be the life guard in video games. When your life guard or stamina is full, it means you have more of the game resources to move forward without dying easily. 

Yes of course, once the resources keeps regenerating, you have the potential to close the game task very easily without much stress. 

On 1/7/2022 at 9:59 PM, Justin11 said:

The resources might be the life guard in video games. When your life guard or stamina is full, it means you have more of the game resources to move forward without dying easily. 

In most games, once my health is showing yellow bar, I'm never at rest because it's bitten me back on more than one occasion. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

In most games, once my health is showing yellow bar, I'm never at rest because it's bitten me back on more than one occasion. 

xD 😄, such cause restlessness, I wouldn't feel at safe too when my health or stamina shift to the yellow color. Because, their is every possibility for it to go red any time with just little movement I make in the game.