Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you prefer games where health, etc. regenerates, or not?

7 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

That's impressive. That shows that with good planning, one wouldn't have to worry much about refilling the energy of those players.

Yeah, no gamer want to be put through that stress any more by worrying about how to get them rest and health packs. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Sure, when it is the kind of game I really wants to play, I don't think their is nothing stopping me from playing it. 

At least, you will definitely not be worried about the health or the rest of your player as it's got covered by the game's design. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

My health will be alright for me nah, without sound health, you wouldn't play.

I wasn't talking about your own personal health at all but that of your players that their health tend to regenerate on their own with ease for you. 

25 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I wasn't talking about your own personal health at all but that of your players that their health tend to regenerate on their own with ease for you. 

Ohh, sorry for misinterpretation, i was thinking you directed the information to me. Exactly, they can regenerate in the process of playing, it is an advantage. 

Ohh, sorry for misinterpretation, i was thinking you directed the information to me. Exactly, they can regenerate in the process of playing, it is an advantage. 

Don't fret it my friend. You probably rushed the comment and just trapped and grabbed it that way to offer all. 

18 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Don't fret it my friend. You probably rushed the comment and just trapped and grabbed it that way to offer all. 

xD, I wasn't aware you stated about the players, it is well understood now. It doesn't regenerate straight away playing soccer games especially on FIFA, unless in the next match. 

xD, I wasn't aware you stated about the players, it is well understood now. It doesn't regenerate straight away playing soccer games especially on FIFA, unless in the next match. 

If that's the case then, it's case closed since you have picked up exactly what was intended for you to pick up. 

Racing games doesn't require health regeneration at any point. You play on until you get to a certain mark in the game and the winner is declared. I love GTA series, when I played S.A I was amused at the first time, because I used my achievements to buy life point to increase my life bar and stay upfront ahead of AI opponents. 

Edited by Justin11

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's only going to be a case if you're supposed to be in the game yourself. 

Care is needed, I won't put my health in jeopardy just because I want to play game. Just like today, after much work I felt so weak I couldn't play games anymore.