Register Now
DC

Contest: Win a Free Copy of Call of Duty Vanguard Ultimate Edition

7 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, their addiction when it comes to video game releases will simply give us something to cheer about and discuss in a gaming community like this. 

Just like the Elden Ring that's being discussed already here which is a 2022 video game that's yet to be released or played but it's already gaining chatters already. 

7 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Just like the Elden Ring that's being discussed already here which is a 2022 video game that's yet to be released or played but it's already gaining chatters already. 

That means mean the potential FPS game go Live, it will simply record very high sales since many are simply anticipating it's release date. 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That means mean the potential FPS game go Live, it will simply record very high sales since many are simply anticipating it's release date. 

There are so many other few new games that are already scheduled for 2022 release and it's definitely going to interesting more than 2021 games. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

There are so many other few new games that are already scheduled for 2022 release and it's definitely going to interesting more than 2021 games. 

Yes, lots of games will go viral by 2022 I hope on that. Let's see how 2022 will be. I just hope those games that have us high hopes get released by 2022 like GTA 6. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Yes, lots of games will go viral by 2022 I hope on that. Let's see how 2022 will be. I just hope those games that have us high hopes get released by 2022 like GTA 6. 

Don't look at getting the release of GTA 6 in 2022 because not even Rockstar have said anything about its time of release. 

6 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Don't look at getting the release of GTA 6 in 2022 because not even Rockstar have said anything about its time of release. 

Hmm, with that, it shows the game will last more longer since Rockstar never commented anything around the video game 'GTA 6 release date. Where did you get the info that rockstar is yet to discuss the game's future? 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm, with that, it shows the game will last more longer since Rockstar never commented anything around the video game 'GTA 6 release date. Where did you get the info that rockstar is yet to discuss the game's future? 

Have you heard them say anything about when the game would be released yet? I don't think so!! 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

Have you heard them say anything about when the game would be released yet? I don't think so!! 

I heard a rumour saying; GTA 6 will be released around 2025, but the rumour isn't confirmed until rockstar comes public to declare such as concrete. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I heard a rumour saying; GTA 6 will be released around 2025, but the rumour isn't confirmed until rockstar comes public to declare such as concrete. 

We will see about that in time. I'm not hoping on anything either because I have my hands full at the moment. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

From where did you get to hear that rumor from? Forums or social media pages? 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

From where did you get to hear that rumor from? Forums or social media pages? 

Via Google search engine. 

P.S: back to topic of discussion. 

How many threads have you made since you entered this contest? Because I'm seeing some of your threads at the general gaming sub-forum but none is marked for you here at the contest. 

I want to be part of the contest @DC. Let me see if I'll get a digital/hard copy of the PS4 video game to my friend since I don't have a PS4. 

Edited by Justin11

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Via Google search engine. 

P.S: back to topic of discussion. 

How many threads have you made since you entered this contest? Because I'm seeing some of your threads at the general gaming sub-forum but none is marked for you here at the contest. 

I want to be part of the contest @DC. Let me see if I'll get a digital/hard copy of the PS4 video game to my friend since I don't have a PS4. 

I have no idea mate because I'm not keeping count because I'm not contesting to win it but to add to what others are doing. 

The list would be updated today, then I know how many I have added but I'm not if it's up to 10 😂

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I have no idea mate because I'm not keeping count because I'm not contesting to win it but to add to what others are doing. 

The list would be updated today, then I know how many I have added but I'm not if it's up to 10 😂

XD 😂😂. We'll see how it goes by the day as Admin have said, he'll update it later today, let's wait. I simply hope I'll be including to persuade me creating more of the threads here.