Register Now
The Blackangel

Top 10 PlayStation 2 Games That Are Still Worth Playing Today

On 3/13/2022 at 8:14 AM, Justin11 said:

DMC will always spark high recommendations anytime around best PS2 games ever, GTA series, A.C's, GT series etc, are amongst the list of interesting PS2 games of all time. 

GTA series is still on my mind as I write this. I will definitely play it before the weekend comes. 

12 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

GTA series is still on my mind as I write this. I will definitely play it before the weekend comes. 

Such kind of legendary games is hard to clear off the mind no doubt. I played the S.A full-time on PS2, 1 and 2 was enjoyable too, 5 is superb.  

Edited by Justin11

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Such kind of legendary games is hard to clear off the mind no doubt. I played the S.A full-time on PS2, 1 and 2 was enjoyable too, 5 is superb.  

That is to say that it gets better with the years gone by. More like what they said about old wine tasting better with the days gone 😂😂

18 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

That is to say that it gets better with the years gone by. More like what they said about old wine tasting better with the days gone 😂😂

Lol, the years matters, when the years roll over, she we come to look back, we should know if progress have been made or not.

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, the years matters, when the years roll over, she we come to look back, we should know if progress have been made or not.

Yup, that's how to do it. The progress is always measured by how a particular game is able to stand the test of time and not be dislodged by new games coming out.

14 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Yup, that's how to do it. The progress is always measured by how a particular game is able to stand the test of time and not be dislodged by new games coming out.

Yeah, it doesn't matter the newer editions, it matters most when a certain video game stand the test of time due to its quality.

On 3/25/2022 at 8:48 PM, Justin11 said:

Yeah, it doesn't matter the newer editions, it matters most when a certain video game stand the test of time due to its quality.

That's true! Once a game is trash, it is always difficult for such to bounce back to what it should be.

On 3/26/2022 at 10:25 PM, Knight Barida said:

That's true! Once a game is trash, it is always difficult for such to bounce back to what it should be.

It wouldn't change, trash game will always remain trash no matter what, that's why I don't get to delve into a video game without a proper review. 

10 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

It wouldn't change, trash game will always remain trash no matter what, that's why I don't get to delve into a video game without a proper review. 

Getting a proper review will definitely give you the basic information that you need to play some games. The time wasted won't be regained, if you decide to do otherwise. 

Just now, Knight Barida said:

Getting a proper review will definitely give you the basic information that you need to play some games. The time wasted won't be regained, if you decide to do otherwise. 

Not just the time alone, the money too. I can't lose same things at same time. Wasting my time and money isn't my thing, review is very necessary bro. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Not just the time alone, the money too. I can't lose same things at same time. Wasting my time and money isn't my thing, review is very necessary bro. 

Some games are free, so I wouldn't want to talk about money when it comes to such type of game too.

1 minute ago, Knight Barida said:

Some games are free, so I wouldn't want to talk about money when it comes to such type of game too.

Yeah, I got your points, when it is free, it means we play them that way without asking for me in case it didn't meet our demands 100%.