Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Classic Gaming Day

I've been wanting to set aside a day of the week to only play old classic games. I always think about it, but never do. So I urge everyone to try it once a week and post here to share how it was and what games you played. I've got the Classic Mini Nintendo as well as the original, and I've got the Sega Classic on ps2. 

This would be daily for me. I'm arguing with myself about which to hook up next. My N64 or my NES. I want to play both of them, but the small TV I keep by my PC setup for gaming can only take one at a time. At the moment, my SNES has been hooked up for a long ass time, and I've been playing and replaying Zelda for the most part. But it's time to make a change. I might go for my Atari 2600, or Sega Genesis, but it's not likely.

And for those wondering, none of this is that worthless, vomit inducing flashback bullshit. These are the real systems. Not the emulator boxes that only LOOK like the systems.

On 11/12/2021 at 5:20 AM, The Blackangel said:

This would be daily for me. I'm arguing with myself about which to hook up next. My N64 or my NES. I want to play both of them, but the small TV I keep by my PC setup for gaming can only take one at a time. At the moment, my SNES has been hooked up for a long ass time, and I've been playing and replaying Zelda for the most part. But it's time to make a change. I might go for my Atari 2600, or Sega Genesis, but it's not likely.

And for those wondering, none of this is that worthless, vomit inducing flashback bullshit. These are the real systems. Not the emulator boxes that only LOOK like the systems.

I have to agree, there's something truly special about playing the actual games on the actual hardware.  None of the emulators, however real they look (scaled down) have ever truly matched up to the real thing.

10 hours ago, Empire said:

HAve not played any classic game in a long time. Trying to get to a classic game that works 😜 even with the old GTA games. 

There are so many of them to pick or choose from depending on what you like to play when it comes to games.