Register Now
Sharon

Doodle Jump 2

On 4/6/2022 at 1:45 PM, egghead said:

Too many ads, it is a great turn off.

I have so much ads in games that I play, it's very challenging for me because it takes away the fun for me in playing such games. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have so much ads in games that I play, it's very challenging for me because it takes away the fun for me in playing such games. 

It's something that's very common with free games such as this. It's the same thing with Top Eleven Football Manager when they haven't pushed in a lot of microtransactions in the game. 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

Free video games especially on mobile devices are rigged with thousands of ads they can't work without them. It's a game of patience. 

Wrong, they can work without them. If these game couldn't work without the adds, why would it possible to spend money to stop the adds coming up, which is exactly what these adds are deigned to harass you into doing?

On 4/18/2022 at 10:23 PM, Boblee said:

Ads are the only ways these free to play games can earn money.

On 4/19/2022 at 8:34 PM, Shagger said:

Wrong, they can work without them. If these game couldn't work without the adds, why would it possible to spend money to stop the adds coming up, which is exactly what these adds are deigned to harass you into doing?

That's true what you mentioned. I haven't considered paying for the ads to stop no matter the harassment it comes with. I rather get a paid game than get a free game to pay for ads to stop. It doesn't add up well for me.