Register Now
Patrik

I got a PSP 2000!

1 hour ago, Empire said:

Cool, let us know how you go with your new old toy 😛 Take images and what games you have then?

Will do if i remember when im home 😄

it came with GTA VCS, Metal Slug XX, Mario Bros, Ghoblins (i dont remember the real name), and i have modded games installed in it such as Jackiechan Stuntmaster 

19 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

You can't not have GoW Chains Of Olympus. IT was originally supposed to be a PSP exclusive, but Sony later released it on PS3. Either way, you gotta have it. It's my personal favorite in the entire GoW series.

It's on the list!!, including Ghost of Sparta!

It's long I heard about such PSP device. It's a really long one. I never played PSP games before, my friend did. You can simply download this games if you wish. Dante inferno; an action role playing game. You can simply look out for Spider-Man III, and monster Hunter. 

1 minute ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's long I heard about such PSP device. It's a really long one. I never played PSP games before, my friend did. You can simply download this games if you wish. Dante inferno; an action role playing game. You can simply look out for Spider-Man III, and monster Hunter. 

Not as easy as it sounds, psp emulation quality varies depending on the game. For example Dante's inferno is one of the games that usually have issues, if you tweak the emulation it can be playable but the sound is still buggy, same thing goes with games like god of war and metal gear solid. Im not an expert so this comes from my experience when I tried to emulate these games on both pc and android

16 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

5 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Not as easy as it sounds, psp emulation quality varies depending on the game. For example Dante's inferno is one of the games that usually have issues, if you tweak the emulation it can be playable but the sound is still buggy, same thing goes with games like god of war and metal gear solid. Im not an expert so this comes from my experience when I tried to emulate these games on both pc and android

Emulation is not illegal in itself, but we are discussing emulation of PSP games and we all know that there is only one way to play such games on other devices unless they have been released on other platforms. So I must insist that this as far as this discussion goes on VGR.

19 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Okay, no problem, what @Shagger says is right. Emulation isn't bad, that's what most game devs are into, you can recreate a video game to another gaming device and the gamers that uses the said devices can simply play and enjoy similar game-play. 

16 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Dante's Inferno is an amazing game. I got it on PS3 when it came out, because it just looked completely badass, and I was right. I never knew it was on PSP, however. Hell I even named the macaw I used to have Dante's Inferno. We just called him Dante though.

But back to the game, I'm almost willing to guarantee that you will love it if you haven't played it.

8 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Dante's Inferno is an amazing game. I got it on PS3 when it came out, because it just looked completely badass, and I was right. I never knew it was on PSP, however. Hell I even named the macaw I used to have Dante's Inferno. We just called him Dante though.

But back to the game, I'm almost willing to guarantee that you will love it if you haven't played it.

I never played Dante inferno, I saw my friend playing the action roleplaying game via his PSP device some years ago. I love the game then, but I didn't get to play it, I was simply watching him play. With your experience I am believing the game will worth it for me. Do you have any clue if their is PS4 version of the game? 

I don't think so. To my knowledge it was a PS3 era release that didn't get a re-release, and the plans for a Dante's Inferno 2 were scrapped a while back. Your only options at this point is to get either a PS3, Xbox 360, or Xbox One. The 360 version of the game is supported by the reverse play on an Xbox One. Otherwise, you're kinda screwed.