Register Now
kingpotato

Fortnite in 2021

In the past I had a very bad opinion about fortnite, but I after playing 3 seasons in a row during the past year with my nephews my opinion changed a lot about the game itself. Just to be clear epic games is not the best company out there. But in my opinion  at the moment Fortnite does have a very good free to play and microtransaction system, it doesnt have loot boxes so you know what you are paying for and also much of the skins are related to pop culture such as tv movies and even crossovers from other video games. At the end of the day is another Battle royale game with free to play mechanics for Kids, but so far no pay win mechanics. Whats is your opinion on Fortnite as of 2021 ?

2 hours ago, Patrik said:

would like to give it a try, but i give up whenever i see those tryhards spamming builds n' similar BS lol

They are actually very easy to deal with, all you need to do is maintain your distance and high ground and use fire grenades to destroy the buildings. I dont even know how to build properly I only know how to use stairs and walls for cover and I rarely build forts and I always end up in the top 10 at least. 

1 hour ago, kingpotato said:

They are actually very easy to deal with, all you need to do is maintain your distance and high ground and use fire grenades to destroy the buildings. I dont even know how to build properly I only know how to use stairs and walls for cover and I rarely build forts and I always end up in the top 10 at least. 

well, this sounds a lil bit stressful but will make sure to give it a try, maybe Battle Royale games aren't that bad at the end of the day 😛

Haven't touched it for a while now. I loved Fortnite when the game first came out but they messed up the game after it became really, really popular. The biggest problem for me was that they added too much marketing into the game. All the in-game events were cool when they were original and unique.

After they renamed everything to chapter 2, I kinda just stopped playing. The game was fun in the start, and then it became too try-hard like with everyone mass building or the guns swapping out and then getting nerfed or buffed later.