Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Best military simulation games

On 12/2/2021 at 4:21 PM, Boblee said:

SQUAD is another good military simulation game that's very enjoyable like Hell Let Loose.

After having the game recommended to me, I have now played it and it offered everything it was said to offer. I can vouch for it 100%.

Also, I don't think this was mentioned, but I think Ready of Not is a good option. It's more of a SWAT sim, but I think it works somewhat as a military sim in some regards. It's more sim oriented than it is an action shooter. 

3 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Also, I don't think this was mentioned, but I think Ready of Not is a good option. It's more of a SWAT sim, but I think it works somewhat as a military sim in some regards. It's more sim oriented than it is an action shooter. 

It looks like it's in first person shooting? I usually prefer having my shooting games in third person. 

6 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Well, that looks super interesting. I will have to have it checked out first and watch some reviews on it to see what others have to say about it. 

On 3/2/2022 at 2:53 AM, Boblee said:

Well, that looks super interesting. I will have to have it checked out first and watch some reviews on it to see what others have to say about it. 

Call of Duty video games series is another good one when it comes to military video games simulations. I would have said Mass Effect but it's quite different. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Call of Duty video games series is another good one when it comes to military video games simulations. I would have said Mass Effect but it's quite different. 

Why not? Definitely you can't eliminate or cut off Call of Duty series from Military simulation video games because it's a perfect game for it. 

26 minutes ago, Heatman said:

This game Six Days in Fallujah is another good example of Military simulation game. 

Wow, the game looks so realistic. Is it out already? I think that it's something that I can't look passed that easily. 

8 hours ago, Patrik said:

When it comes to pure Army simulation, i believe that Arma wins it (besides Battlefield and COD simulating wars)

You can add a little bit more to ARMA with War Thunder, Enlisted, Unity of Command, and Hearts on Iron IV. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

You can add a little bit more to ARMA with War Thunder, Enlisted, Unity of Command, and Hearts on Iron IV. 

ARMA 3 is no doubt my favorite here. Even though it's not so a new military simulation game, it's still a big class for the genre. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

ARMA 3 is no doubt my favorite here. Even though it's not so a new military simulation game, it's still a big class for the genre. 

It's been around since 2013 if I remember correctly. It should be roughly about 8 years since it's release. It's still that good. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's been around since 2013 if I remember correctly. It should be roughly about 8 years since it's release. It's still that good. 

I played the game last week and it still feels like a good new game to me. I'd have to play it longer.