Jump to content
Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Best military simulation games

Recommended Posts

I'm only aware of games like Arma III, and I think there was one called America's Army that was more about training soldiers and such. I don't recall any other military sim style games that are realistic. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/2/2021 at 4:21 PM, Boblee said:

SQUAD is another good military simulation game that's very enjoyable like Hell Let Loose.

 

 

After having the game recommended to me, I have now played it and it offered everything it was said to offer. I can vouch for it 100%.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also, I don't think this was mentioned, but I think Ready of Not is a good option. It's more of a SWAT sim, but I think it works somewhat as a military sim in some regards. It's more sim oriented than it is an action shooter. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Also, I don't think this was mentioned, but I think Ready of Not is a good option. It's more of a SWAT sim, but I think it works somewhat as a military sim in some regards. It's more sim oriented than it is an action shooter. 

 

It looks like it's in first person shooting? I usually prefer having my shooting games in third person. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Also, I don't think this was mentioned, but I think Ready of Not is a good option. It's more of a SWAT sim, but I think it works somewhat as a military sim in some regards. It's more sim oriented than it is an action shooter. 

 

Well, that looks super interesting. I will have to have it checked out first and watch some reviews on it to see what others have to say about it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/2/2022 at 2:53 AM, Boblee said:

Well, that looks super interesting. I will have to have it checked out first and watch some reviews on it to see what others have to say about it. 

Call of Duty video games series is another good one when it comes to military video games simulations. I would have said Mass Effect but it's quite different. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Call of Duty video games series is another good one when it comes to military video games simulations. I would have said Mass Effect but it's quite different. 

Why not? Definitely you can't eliminate or cut off Call of Duty series from Military simulation video games because it's a perfect game for it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Heatman said:

This game Six Days in Fallujah is another good example of Military simulation game. 

 

 

Wow, the game looks so realistic. Is it out already? I think that it's something that I can't look passed that easily. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Patrik said:

When it comes to pure Army simulation, i believe that Arma wins it (besides Battlefield and COD simulating wars)

You can add a little bit more to ARMA with War Thunder, Enlisted, Unity of Command, and Hearts on Iron IV. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

You can add a little bit more to ARMA with War Thunder, Enlisted, Unity of Command, and Hearts on Iron IV. 

ARMA 3 is no doubt my favorite here. Even though it's not so a new military simulation game, it's still a big class for the genre. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

ARMA 3 is no doubt my favorite here. Even though it's not so a new military simulation game, it's still a big class for the genre. 

 

It's been around since 2013 if I remember correctly. It should be roughly about 8 years since it's release. It's still that good. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's been around since 2013 if I remember correctly. It should be roughly about 8 years since it's release. It's still that good. 

I played the game last week and it still feels like a good new game to me. I'd have to play it longer. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...