The Blackangel

What is the console you would want most - excluding next gen

Which Console  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which Console

• Nintendo Switch
    • PS4
    • Xbox One

Like the title says, things like PS5 and Xbox Series X/S aren't viable answers for this. PC is also not a viable answer for this question.

Personally I have a Switch, PS4, and Xbox One, so I can't answer this. But for those who don't, which would you want the most? Why do you want that one? Are you like me, and want it for only on single game? Are you a loyalist to that console? Are you wanting it because it just has some awesome game exclusives? Or is there another reason?

Edited by The Blackangel

22 hours ago, Altair said:

There are so many great games for Nintendo switch that I want one. Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is a game I would solely get a switch for.  The last Nintendo console I bought is a Wii. 

Excluding Virtual Boy and WiiU, I have every single console Nintendo has put out. But I'm not going to call myself any kind of loyalist. I play PlayStation and Xbox as well, so loyalist would be the wrong label. Fan is the right one for me.

2 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

I think he meant "appealing", not "appalling".

Nope, I know what I said. Is just an opposite of saying, the game is astonishing, or one hell of a video game whereas the game is superb. 

5 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

If you are a PS fanboy, why are you appalled by the PS4?

Yeah, it's an astonishing console, caught me by surprise, like we say, one hell of a console, whereas is just fine to us xD. 

Edited by Justin11

7 hours ago, egghead said:

I have no plans to buy a console, however, if I have the budget, I might consider buying a better gaming laptop.

Buying a 16GB RAM, 1 Terabyte, and 7.5 Hours long lasting PC is what I dream about. Just that the price which is around $800-$1,000 is way off my budget at this time. 

On 4/2/2022 at 6:38 AM, Justin11 said:

Buying a 16GB RAM, 1 Terabyte, and 7.5 Hours long lasting PC is what I dream about. Just that the price which is around $800-$1,000 is way off my budget at this time. 

You also need high end Graphic cards and high end processors.

2 minutes ago, egghead said:

You also need high end Graphic cards and high end processors.

Correct, such feature is mostly available on a higher RAM PC's, i never used a laptop before, most of the PC's I have made research on, with RAM capacity that is from 8GB and above offers better and quality video games.